League of E.V.I.L. has taken over the city of Dalaran, but they have no intention of sitting idly now. Next stop – Uldum, an ancient land full of treasures and secrets. Their exact plan remains unknown, but you can bet that it’s something… evil. However, their adversaries are truly worthy. League of Explorers is back, and they won’t let villains do whatever they want. Join Reno Jackson, Elise Starseeker, Brann Bronzebeard and Sir Finley Mrrgglton to discover and stop Rafaam’s plan. All of that happening in the ancient desert called “Land of the Titans”.
Saviors of Uldum is the second expansion for the Year of the Dragon! Our expansion guide will feature a card spoilers list, general information, explanation of new mechanics, artworks, card backs, and more! We’ll be updating this guide immediately following the release of any new information.
Saviors of Uldum represents the 12th full Hearthstone expansion and the second set of 2019 (Year of the Dragon). There are no sets rotating out with the release of this expansion (next rotation will happen in 2020).
- Release Date – August 6, 2019
- Pre-Release Date: August 2, 2019
- Single Player Content Release Date: September, 2019
- 135 New Cards
- New Mechanics – Reborn keyword & Plague cards (click here for more details)
- Quest Cards are coming back!
- Two Pre-Purchase Tiers (click here for more details)
We know the exact release times! It seems that they’re once again aiming at the simultaneous worldwide release. If we won’t get any delays, every server should get the expansion at the same time!
- NA: August 6th, 10AM PDT
- EU: August 6th, 7PM CEST / August 6th, 6PM BST
- Asia: August 7th, 2AM KST / August 7th, 1AM CST
- CN: August 7th, 1AM CST
Announcement & Cinematic Trailer
Most Recently Revealed Cards from Saviors of Uldum
Highkeeper Ra (summoned by Mogu Cultist)
New Lackey card
New Mechanics & Themes
- New Keyword – Reborn. After a minion with Reborn dies for the first time, it gets resurrected at 1 Health. It works a bit like Redemption built into a minion! Restless Mummy is an example of a Reborn card.
- New Theme – Plague. Each of the five “villain” classes is getting a Plague card. They all have powerful, board sweeping effects. For example – Priest’s Plague of Death.
- Quest Cards Are Back! Quest cards, which were originally created in Journey to Un’Goro, have all rotated out of Standard recently. But we’ve got a completely new batch of Quests (again, one per class). For those unfamiliar with how Quests work, here’s a quick explanation: They are 1 mana Legendary spells that always start in your opening hand (but you can mulligan them away). Each of them requires you to do a certain task after you play them, and once you complete it, you get a reward. Very simple! In case of Un’Goro Quests, you had to play the reward yourself, but Saviors of Uldum Quests will upgrade your Hero Power immediately (so you can enjoy the reward immediately).
Solo Adventure Content
Saviors of Uldum will also have additional Solo content, but we don’t have much information about it yet. All we know that it will be called “Tombs of Terror”, will follow a similar formula to The Dalaran Heist (although with some twists) and will be released in September (most likely a month after expansion drops, just like last time).
We’ll update this part once we learn more!
There are two Pre-Purchase tiers. The cheaper one costs $49.99 and gives you 50 Saviors of Uldum Card Packs + Elise Starseeker Card Back + Random Golden Saviors of Uldum Legendary.
The second, more expensive one, costs $79.99 and gives you everything the smaller bundle does, with additional 30 Card Packs (for 80 in total) and a new Druid Hero skin – Elise Starseeker.