If you are looking for Hearthstone guides to help start you out, learn what to craft, or how to play your favorite deck then you’ve come to the right place! Hearthstone Top Decks attempts to cover all aspects of Hearthstone, and we are regularly adding more guides so check back frequently. If you are looking for a guide that isn’t here, please use our Contact Us page and we’ll try to add it as soon as possible.
Hearthstone Starter Guides
- Hearthstone Beginner’s Guide 2018 – Guides, Tips, and Tricks for New Players!
- Hearthstone Beginner’s Guide: Tips for New Hearthstone Players 2017
- Hearthstone Beginner’s Guide: How-To Build Your Own Deck
- Hearthstone Free-to-Play (F2P) Beginners Guide 2017
- How to Go Infinite in Hearthstone Arena – Beginner’s Guide
- Ultimate Hearthstone 2019 (Year of the Dragon) Standard Rotation Schedule & Guide – Most Important Cards Rotating Out, Hall of Fame, How To Maximize Your Dust Gain
- Hearthstone Glossary: Terms and Terminology
- Hearthstone Deck Type FAQ
- An In-Depth Look at Tech Cards in Hearthstone
- What is Tempo? – Hearthstone Beginner’s Guide
Recently Updated Deck Guides
Budget Standard Deck Guides
Hearthstone Crafting/Gold Guides
- Hearthstone Legendary Crafting Guide (Standard) – Descent of Dragons Post-Nerf Meta
- Hearthstone Legendaries You Can “Safely” Disenchant (Updated for Saviors of Uldum)
- Moving From Standard to Wild – Hearthstone Wild Crafting Guide
- How-to Buy Cheaper Hearthstone Packs with Amazon Coins 2018 – Get Packs and Save Money!
- Hearthstone Gold Guide 2018: Maximize Free Packs, Gold, and Dust
- Tips for Getting Legend Rank for the First Time
- Hosting Your Own Fireside Gathering – Get Nemsy Necrofizzle – New Warlock Hero Portrait
- Hearthstone F2P Guide: How to Get Cards without Spending Money
- The Lich King Boss Guide – How-to Get the Prince Arthas Hero Skin
- Returning to Hearthstone Players Guide 2018 (Updated for Rastakhan’s Rumble)
Recently Published Guides
Determining which Epic Hearthstone card to craft can be a tough decision for experienced and new players alike. If you craft a card and find it less useful than initially expected, the best you can get is one-fourth of your Arcane Dust back. Our Hearthstone Epic Crafting Guide will help ease the anxiety of […]
Battlegrounds is a completely new game mode in Hearthstone, which changes the way you play the game completely. You could even say that it’s a new game built into Hearthstone. The general idea behind it was to take the recently popular Auto Battler genre and translate it into Hearthstone. It doesn’t play like most of […]
Whizbang the Wonderful Deck Recipes List – Descent of Dragons Decks, Hero Power, Golden Decks, & More!
We’ve got a full list of the current deck recipes you can potentially utilize if you are running Whizbang the Wonderful. I also go over some of the commonly asked questions about the card relating to hero powers, golden decks, or using him in arena and tournament events! The deck lists below […]
Hearthstone Battlegrounds Minions Guide – Minion List, Tavern Tiers, Keywords, Triple Card Upgrades, Minions Pool – January 2020
Battlegrounds is a completely new mode in Hearthstone that changes the way you play. You could even say that it’s a new game built into Hearthstone. The general idea behind it was to take the recently popular Auto Battler genre and translate it into Hearthstone. It doesn’t play like most of “Auto Chess” games, and […]
One of the biggest differences between Tombs of Terror and The Dalaran Heist is that the latter, despite featuring unique characters, followed the regular class spread – we had one character for each class, nine in total. Tombs of Terror is different in a way that we only have four Heroes, but each one of […]