This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Heroic Brawliseum”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Heroic Brawliseum
Make a Standard deck to compete with the best! Stakes are high, the competition intense. More wins means more rewards. Can you make it to 12 wins, or will 3 losses end your run?
Heroic Brawliseum Chalkboard
- Brawl has a custom rewards structure. Check it out below!
- It’s the fourth time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it May 3, 2017. However, previously it was known as “Heroic Tavern Brawl”.
- It’s a PvP Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Standard with Arena structure.
- It’s a build your own deck Brawl. Pick a class and build a Standard deck.
- The Brawl has 1000 Gold or $9.99 / €9.99 admission fee – you need to pay that much in order to play it.
So, is Heroic Brawliseum worth spending 1000 Gold? There’s really no right or wrong answer. Realistically, you need 5 wins to break even (with a small extra reward). An average score is 3-3 – so an okay player won’t even get their gold back, let alone win something more. Statistically, ~3/4 of players will finish between 0 and 4 wins. But if you can consistently get to at least 5 wins OR get to 12 at least once (one 12 wins is worth over 10 entries assuming you disenchant the Golden Legendaries), then it’s a really good deal. One issue, however, is that you get packs from current expansion, while most players already own a big portion of it and would rather save for the next set.
As for the real money entry – well, if you have a lot of spare money and that’s how you want to spend it, then no one will stop you. But similarly, I recommend trying only if you’re an above average player.
12 Wins Deck Lists
We’ve rounded up many 12 wins Heroic Brawliseum decks in this post, so be sure to check it out!