Our Board Clear Puzzle Lab Solutions Guide will run you through all of the answers for each of the puzzles listed in the Board Clear section of the Puzzle Lab! We have a full list of the puzzles, as well as the answers and some tips to help you get through the lab.
Clearing the board sounds like something you do in just about every game of Hearthstone. However, instead of only clearing your opponent’s side of the board you will need to clear your own as well! Here’s the official description from Blizzard:
Pretty straightforward: clear the board of all minions. Our research suggests that minions play an important role in winning matches, and this set of challenges will help us better understand how to get rid of them.
Our Other Puzzle Lab Guides
- Lethal Puzzle Lab Solutions Guide
- Survival Puzzle Lab Solutions Guide
- Mirror Lab Solutions Guide
- Dr. Boom Puzzle Lab Solutions Guide
Board Clear Puzzle Solutions, Answers, & Puzzle List
We’ve got all of the solutions to the Board Clear Puzzles listed below! Be sure to follow each step carefully, order can be important depending on the puzzle.
Dexter the Dendrologist Board Clear Puzzles Answers & Solutions
Puzzle #1 – Quick Attack
Puzzle #2 – Holy Extermination
Puzzle #3 – Stomp the Snail
Puzzle #4 – Sticky Scarecrows
Puzzle #5 – The Power of Pigs
- Send both of your Stonetusk Boar into Soggoth the Slitherer.
- Hero Power.
- Shield Slam your Frothing Berserker.
- Trade Berserker with Soggoth.
Puzzle #6 – Position Perfection
- Wolfrider into Toxic Sewer Ooze.
- Explosive Shot onto Chillwind Yeti.
- Hero Power onto River Crocolisk.
- Trade Steamwheedle Sniper into Bloodfen Raptor.
Puzzle #7 – Scorched Earth
- Power Word: Shield a Wild Pyromancer (one will die).
- Holy Smite the Deathwing.
- Hero Power to heal your Pyromancer.
- Holy Smite the Deathwing twice.
- Flash Heal yourself.
Puzzle #8 – Dragon Removal Service
- Hero Power for a Dagger.
- Backstab your Spiteful Smith
- Play Toxicologist. Play Deadly Poison.
- Attack Deathwing with your Face.
- Cast Preparation into Blade Flurry.
- Use the coins from Hoarding Dragon to Eviscerate your minions.
Flobbidinous Floop Board Clear Puzzles Answers & Solutions
Puzzle #1 – Fighter’s Finale
- Use Humility on your Deathwing.
- Cast Enter the Coliseum.
- Attack into the enemy Anomalus with your Boulderfist Ogre.
Puzzle #2 – No More N’Zoth
- Heal the enemy injured Spawn of N'Zoth with your Voodoo Doctor.
- Attack an enemy Murloc Tinyfin with your Stonetusk Boar.
- Play Dark Iron Skulker.
- Eviscerate your Dark Iron Skulker.
- Backstab your Voodoo Doctor.
Puzzle #3 – Contamination!
- Use Contamination on the enemy Sen'jin Shieldmasta.
- Attack into Sen'jin Shieldmasta with your Boulderfist Ogre.
- Attack into the enemy Chillwind Yeti with your other minions.
- Swipe the enemy Spider Tank.
- Use Moonfire on your Chillwind Yeti.
Puzzle #4 – A Stolen Shadow
- Use Mind Vision.
- Attack with your Clockwork Giant into an enemy Faceless Behemoth.
- Use Confuse.
- Steal the low-attack Faceless Behemoth with Potion of Madness.
- Cast the second copy of Confuse.
- Cast Shadowflame on the stolen Faceless Behemoth.
Puzzle #5 – Hurricane of Horrors
- Attack with your Stormwatcher into Sen'jin Shieldmasta and Wrathion.
- Attack with your Boulderfist Ogre into Earth Elemental.
- Attack with Spider Tank into Lord of the Arena.
- Use Confuse.
- Use Shadow Word: Horror.
Puzzle #6 – Curious Crustacean
- Use Hungry Crab on the enemy Megafin.
- Use Crazed Alchemist‘s battlecry on the enemy Sleepy Dragon.
- Play Void Terror in the middle of your two minions.
- Cast Shadowflame on your Void Terror.
Puzzle #7 – Shocking Spells
- Use Counterfeit Coin.
- Use Preparation.
- Use Razorpetal Volley
- Use both Razorpetals on the enemy minion.
- Use Backstabs on your first 2 minions.
- Shadowstep the remaining minion.
Demonologist Draan Board Clear Puzzles Answers & Solutions
Puzzle #1 – Tiny Terrors
- Use Topsy Turvy on your Sleepy Dragon.
- Attack into the enemy Hungry Ettin with your Sleepy Dragon.
- Attack into Molten Giant with your Chillwind Yeti.
- Use Confuse.
- Use Pint-Size Potion.
- Use Shadow Word: Horror.
Puzzle #2 – Defiling Demons.
- Attack into one Voidwalker with one of your Imps.
- Attack into Voidlord with your Doomguard.
- Use Mortal Coil on Boulderfist Ogre.
- Use Defile.
Puzzle #3 – A Warrior’s Weapons
Puzzle #4 – Poultry Provoked
- Use Mark of the Wild on an enemy Angry Chicken.
- Hero power and attack the buffed Angry Chicken.
- Use Contamination on your Abomination.
- Attack into the buffed Angry Chicken with your Abomination.
Puzzle #5 – Bot Battle
- Play Brann Bronzebeard.
- Play Galvanizer.
- Play Explosive Sheep.
- Use Faithful Lumi on your Explosive Sheep.
- Use Fireworks Tech on your Explosive Sheep.
- Play one of the Skaterbots on the left of your Explosive Sheep and attack into one Force-Tank MAX.
- Play Mechwarper.
- Play the other Skaterbot on the left of your Mechwarper.
- Attack into the last Force-Tank MAX.
Dr. Morrigan Board Clear Puzzles Answers & Solutions
Puzzle #1 – Airborne Assault
- Play Flametongue Totem between your Flying Machines.
- Play Wild Pyromancer on the far right or left, so it does not interfere with Flametongue Totem.
- Attack with the first Flying Machine into Sen'jin Shieldmasta and Booty Bay Bodyguard (in that order).
- Attack with the second Flying Machine into Squirming Tentacle then Lord of the Arena (in that order).
- Use Rockbiter Weapon on yourself.
- Use Windfury on any minion.
- Use Lightning Bolt on your Flametongue Totem.
- Kill the remaining River Crocolisk with your Hero.
Puzzle #2 – Dog Days
- Use Unleash the Hounds.
- Play Dire Wolf Alpha between two hounds.
- Play Timber Wolf on the left of Tundra Rhino.
- Play Scavenging Hyena on the far right.
- Use The Coin and cast Powershot on Golemagg.
- Kill one of the Molten Giants with your Hounds.
- Attack into the other Molten Giant with one Hound and the Dire Wolf Alpha.
- Attack into Golemagg with Timber Wolf, then Scavenging Hyena and kill him with Tundra Rhino.
Puzzle #3 – Grumble’s Rumble
- Play Fire Plume Harbinger.
- Play Murmuring Elemental.
- Play Zola the Gorgon on Fire Plume Harbinger.
- Play another Fire Plume Harbinger.
- Use the first Battery Pack.
- Play the last Fire Plume Harbinger, then play Grumble, Worldshaker.
- Play a Fire Plume Harbinger.
- Play Murmuring Elemental, followed by a Fire Plume Harbinger.
- Use Zola the Gorgon on a Fire Plume Harbinger.
- Play your remaining Fire Plume Harbingers.
- Use the last Battery Pack.
- Use Backup Plan.
- Play Snowfury Giant and cast Shadowflame on it.
Puzzle #4 – Toxic Treants
- Attack with two of your Treants into the Blightnozzle Crawler.
- Play Floop's Glorious Gloop.
- Play Poison Seeds.
- Play Spiritsinger Umbra, followed by Ticking Abomination.
- Use Contamination on the enemy Treant.
- Play Mulchmuncher and attack the enemy Treant.
- Hero Power and kill the enemy Radioactive Ooze.
- Use Lesser Jasper Spellstone on your Ticking Abomination.
Puzzle #5 – A Dance with Death
- Copy Sonya Shadowdancer with Faceless Manipulator.
- Use one Elven Archer on Foe Reaper 4000.
- Play Tentacle of N'Zoth and kill it with the second Elven Archer.
- Use one Elven Archer on Foe Reaper 4000.
- Play a Tentacle of N'Zoth, then kill it with an Elven Archer.
- Play your last 3 Tentacle of N'Zoth and kill one of them with an Elven Archer.
Dr. Boom Board Clear Puzzles Answers & Solutions
Puzzle #1 – A Storm of Souls
- Play your Radiant Elementals and your Test Subject.
- Use Vivid Nightmare on your Test Subject.
- Use Topsy Turvy on the 0/1 Test Subject.
- Play Vivid Nightmare on Gelbin’s Coil.
- Use Topsy Turvy on a Radiant Elemental.
- Use Holy Smite on Test Subject.
- Use Shadow Word: Pain on a 2/3 Radiant Elemental.
- Use Holy Smite on the last Possessed Villager (if one exists, if not use it on a token).
- Play Holy Smite on a Gelbin’s Coil.
- Holy Smite the 3/2 Radiant Elemental that remains on the board.
- Kill off the last Gelbin’s Coil with the last Holy Smite.
Puzzle #2 – Plugging Away
Credit to HSdogdog for this solution, watched it on his stream.
- Play Tundra Rhino.
- Attack with a Cave Hydra into the middle Mekgineer Thermaplugg.
- Attack with a Novice Engineer into the middle Mekgineer Thermaplugg.
- Attack with another Novice Engineer into the right Mekgineer Thermaplugg.
- Use Windfury on a Cave Hydra and attack with it, first into the Leper Gnome between the middle and right Mekgineer Thermaplugg, then into the right Mekgineer Thermaplugg.
- Use another Windfury on a Cave Hydra, then attack with it, first into the Leper Gnome next to the remaining Mekgineer Thermaplugg, then into Mekgineer Thermaplugg himself.
- Attack with Tundra Rhino and kill Mekgineer Thermaplugg.
- Kill the remaining Leper Gnome with your last Novice Engineer.
Puzzle #3 – The Test
Credit to HSdogdog, watched it on his stream.
- Play Radiant Elemental.
- Use Vivid Nightmare on a Test Subject and kill off the new one with Shadow Word: Pain.
- Use Inner Fire on Radiant Elemental.
- Play Vivid Nightmare on the same Test Subject and kill off the new one with Shadow Word: Pain.
- Play Vivid Nightmare on the Radiant Elemental.
- Use Shadow Word: Pain to kill off all Test Subjects, except the one you have cast spells on.
- Use Battery Pack.
- Use Divine Spirit and Vivid Nightmare on Test Subject, then kill the new one with Shadow Word: Pain.
- Play Kobold Geomancer.
- Play Sergeant Sally and cast Divine Spirit on her.
- Cast two Vivid Nightmares on Kobold Geomancer.
- Shadow Word: Pain your Test Subject.
- Use Divine Spirit on Sergeant Sally.
- Play Confuse.
- Cast Vivid Nightmare on Sergeant Sally.
- Use Spirit Lash.
Puzzle #4 – Warlock’s Apprentice
Credit to Savjz, watched it on his stream.
- Use Demonfire on Ultrasaur.
- Play Moat Lurker on the far right and use it on your Wild Pyromancer.
- Play Arcane Anomaly on the far left.
- Use Demonfire on Jade Golem.
- Use Ratcatcher on your Fearsome Doomguard (place to the left).
- Play Bloodfury Potion on Summoning Portal.
- Play Void Terror on the right of your Moat Lurker.
- Play Defile.