Mech Mage is back!
In the new, heavy style!
The deck reasonably strong, and there are also weaknesses.
- The power of the deck in magnetizing mechs.
- So you need to stick any mech to the board.
- Play in midrange style to commit that.
- Try to make some strong moves in early game: reduce cost with Galvanizer to boost up in mid game, get more options with Book of Specters and fight for board with Upgradeable Framebot.
- Surely play SN1P-SN4P on turn 3 if you have follow ups.
- Remember about Khadgar combos. All minion-summoning deathrattles trigger twice with him. Use it to make giants cheaper or summon two 7/7 out of Mechanical Whelp.
- And of course Conjurer's Calling combos. Conjing Mechanical Whelp with Khadgar summons two 7/7 and four 6 drops. You can also use Conjurer's Calling to kill opponent’s minions.
- Be aware of silence / transformation / returning / poison effects.
- Don’t rush Zilliax to early in aggro matches, try to get more heal.
- You can consider adding Harvest Golem, Explodinator, Voodoo Doll.