- Obvious, not special, value, choices: Zap!, doomsayer, healing rain, lighting storm, mana tide totem, volcano, Hagatha
- Balefull banker: useful for redoing failed OTK’s, gives the deck a very strong safety button, Use primarily on Shudderwock
- murmuring elemental: probably the most important card in the deck, play before most battle cries, focus on life drinker, Zola and Shudderwock (if grumbled (one cost))
- Brewmaster: just like Banker he gives a bit of fall back, use on Grumble and shudder
- farsight: hope you get combo pieces, it will be the biggest high-roll ever
- voodoo: is essentially just there for the removal, see how it works out
- zola: use on grumble most of the time, if it is grumbled(costs one) use it on shudderwock
- Life drinker: the major OTK card of the deck, play liberally as long as you have a way to recur it, try to get as many battlecry’s of this creature as you can during the game, it will also keep you alive as it heals you all the while.
- sandbinder: gets your combo pieces, I’m toying with cutting mana tide for another of these.
- Chain Gang: its battlecry gives you two Shudderwocks so using grumble after is bonkers, taunts for the mid-game
- grumble: the #1 card in the deck, if you can grumble into grumble on board (thanks to Zola) you basically win the game as you can play him after Shudderwock and if you’ve played Chain gang before you’ll have more than one Wock in play
- shudderwock: nothing really that I didn’t touch on previously, is best played when you have a way to get his ability more than once
The main idea is that you activate as many lifedrinker battlecry’s as possible (you only need five with alextrasza) and then play Shudderwock.
I’ll give a guide for play after I test it more.