The Mean Streets of Gadgetzan has finally arrived, and with it came a bunch of new cards, decks, and excitement to the game! We’ve covered a lot of stuff in the last week, so let’s take a look at what happened.
- Updated our Best Standard Ladder decks post.
- We went over some of the Standout Gadgetzan decks from day one.
- Due to a bug that increased the Tri-Class Drop Rate, NA players received 33% of the total amount of packs they opened.
- We covered all of the new Pro and Streamer decks that were played on Day one.
- New Deck recipes were added to the game.
- The Tavern Brawl was ‘Servant of Yogg-Saron’ Tryouts.
- Hearthstone Patch 7.0.0 was released and with it came some New Card Backs and Bug Fixes!
- We did some Visual Guides for Finders Keepers, Kabal Chemist, Kabal Trafficker, and Lotus Illusionist.
We’ve been working hard on adding in-depth guides to some of the great new decks from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan.
- Jade Druid Deck List Guide
- Aggro Pirate Warrior Deck List Guide
- Reno Kazakus Mage Deck List Guide
- Reno Kazakus Priest Deck List Guide
- Aggro Face Shaman Deck List Guide
- Dragon Pirate Warrior Deck List Guide
These decks are chosen based on originality, popularity, and guide construction. Utilization of all aspects of the deck builder, e.g., Featured Image, Deck Description, and Mulligans makes you far more likely to be chosen.
Some pro decks and Hearthstone related videos after the jump!