Our Madness at the Darkmoon Faire decks roundup features a long list of decks that have been played by Legendary players, pros, and streamers. You will be able to find decks for all 10 classes. We will be keeping this post updated throughout the beginnings of the new expansion (roughly the first 4-5 days).
Darkmoon Faire is the final expansion of the Year of the Phoenix. While it doesn’t come with a rotation, it should shake up the meta considerably given the power level of new cards. Old Gods are back and they look just as powerful as last time. Between them and the new Corrupt mechanic, the meta has a serious chance of slowing down. But we aren’t without new aggressive cards – slower decks will have to try even harder to fend off the early aggression before they can utilize their expensive cards. Things will look interesting over the next few days! If you weren’t with us during the reveal season, you can learn more about the expansion and see all the new cards in our Darkmoon Faire expansion guide.
Darkmoon Faire Theorycrafts
Don’t know what decks to try out when the expansion launches? Feel free to try one of our Scholomance Academy theorycrafts:
- Warlock Theorycrafts by Old Guardian – Tickatus Control, C’Thun, Demon, Zoo
- Demon Hunter Theorycrafts by Yellorambo – C’Thun, Aggro, Highlander, Yogg
- Rogue Theorycrafts by J_Alexander – Shuffle, Stealth, C’Thun Galakrond, Secret Stealth, Secret Miracle, Stealth Miracle
- Warrior Theorycrafts by Old Guardian – Carnival Taunt, Galakrond Rush, Control, Highlander
- Shaman Theorycrafts by Tharid – C’Thun Quest, Totem, Aggro, (R)Evolve
- Mage Theorycrafts by Yellorambo – Elemental, Secret, Spell, Yogg
Darkmoon Faire Deck Lists
Once the expansion launches, we will be feverishly posting new decks for the first few days. After that it usually tapers off as decks become more refined. If this isn’t your first expansion then this is obvious, but be very wary of decks early in the expansion. A deck can be popular one day and then never heard from again. This has happened multiple times in the past, and usually happens at least once every expansion. If you are a budget player, we recommend holding off for at least a week before committing to crafting anything. Spending Dust on hyped Legendaries on Day 1 is a very common mistake, and can leave you without means to craft the actual meta Legendaries when everything slows down.