Ben Brode, Yong Woo, and Mike Donais have answered some questions on the new expansion. I’m rounding up some of the more interesting responses below!
- There will be 2 Legendaries per class. – Source
- Yes, you will actually get 70 packs (50 + 20 bonus) for pre-purchasing The Witchwood! – Source
- No old cards will be receiving the Rush keyword (Charged Devilsaur/Charge). – Source
- 0 is considered an even card and can be used with Genn Greymane. – Source
- Baku the Mooneater interacts with the starting hero power only. – Source
- Baku the Mooneater‘s upgraded hero powers are the same as Justicar Trueheart‘s versions.
- Deathstalker Rexxar will be updated with the expansion release! – Source
- Unstable Evolution will not receive the Echo keyword. – Source
Hagatha Hero Card?
In the end of the reveal video, you can see a hero card that they don’t fully reveal. Ben Brode answered a couple of questions pertaining to it below.
There will only be ONE hero cards in the set, and it will be for the Shaman class:
Will there be just one hero card?
“That’s correct, and it’s the Witch of the Witchwood herself, Hagatha.” – Source
“It’s a Shaman Hero. Hagatha is a dark shaman who has twisted the woods around Gilneas. She is the Witch in the Witchwood – we wanted to make her a hero card so that she’d stand out!” – Source
Will Dungeon Run still be available after Monster Hunt is released?
“Dungeon Run from Kobolds will continue to be available after Monster Hunt comes out.” – Source
Will Dungeon Run be removed when Kobolds and Catacombs rotates out?
“Not sure we have a plan yet – we have a long time before having to figure out what happens to that.” – Source