Justicar Trueheart is a 6 Mana Cost Legendary Neutral Minion card from the The Grand Tournament set!
Battlecry: Replace your starting Hero Power with a better one.
Flavor TextIt's like putting racing stripes and a giant spoiler on your hero power.
- Mana Cost: 6
- Attack: 6
- Health: 3
- Crafting Cost: 1600 / 3200 (Golden)
- Arcane Dust Gained: 400 / 1600 (Golden)
- Rarity: Legendary
- Class: Neutral
- Card Type: Minion
- Set: The Grand Tournament
- Mechanics: Battlecry
Justicar Trueheart Additional Information
- List of Upgraded Hero Powers: Upgraded Hero Powers
- Justicar Trueheart has no affect on non-standard Hero Powers e.g., Shadowform, Ragnaros (Majordomo Executus), Lightning Jolt (Charged Hammer), and Lord Jaraxxus.
- Your new Hero Power persists through the rest of the match.
- Shaman can choose a Totem that is already on the board.
- Golden Justicar Trueheart grants a golden Hero Power.
- Using your Hero Power and then summoning Justicar Trueheart will refresh your Hero Power.
If I already have a better hero power and play her, does my hero power get refreshed?
I’m pretty sure it will refresh.
if the hero is golden and the card is not will the hero power still be golden or just become normal?
The Hero Power will be golden: https://twitter.com/CM_Whirthun/status/624697256197787648
Have to be one hell of a better hero power to pay 6 for a 6/3. I don’t even see this being played in arena unless the other 2 options are whisp and target dummy 😛
Super interesting card,however it is terrible due to the stats worse than Hemet Nessingway.
you won t play this as a 6 drop alone on the board. You wll play justicar for it s ability that persits throughout the game thus making it a lot more efficient than Hemet. Rather than looking at it as a 6 6/3 with an awesome ability , it s a 6 mana long term boost + it has 6/3. Also this is insane for top deck in pala cause you ll get 3 1/1 s and a 6/3
I am a little annoyed that Hearthstone is bringing so much rng into the format. Even though it levels the playing field, it allows bad players to get to higher ranks if they are lucky.
What are you talking about? There is 0 rng in this card. In fact, I believe this is the only card in the game that REMOVES rng through the upgrading of Shaman’s hero power.
It is sooo nice to see Blizard making this foward step into a game of now even more oppotunites of gamestyles .
still we have to wait , for more than 100 cards, but for what weve seen jet, it seems that there are some really OP cards like Totem Golem :/
Also, what if you replace your hero with Jaraxxus or Ragnaros?
Nothing happens: https://twitter.com/CM_Whirthun/status/624277421060161536
Wow seems like almost a must include in most decks that rely on hero power. And now druid power doesnt suck as bad. Glad to see Shaman has some new fun cards, and this one will help with totem selection.