It’s happening! The nerf reverts that were announced recently are now out. Devs have previously announced 10 nerf reverts, but so far we’ve only got six of them. The last 4 will be coming soon (on March 26).
Here’s the full list of reverted nerfs:
- Sludge Slurper – Now has 2 Attack (up from 1).
- Raza the Chained – Now discounts Hero Power to 0 mana (down from 1).
- Call of the Wild – Now costs 8 (down from 9).
- Yogg-Saron, Hope's End – No longer dies when he destroys or Silences himself with one of the spells.
- Spiteful Summoner – Now costs 6 mana (down from 7).
- Lesser Emerald Spellstone – Now costs 5 mana (down from 6).
And here are the upcoming reverted nerfs that haven’t been released yet:
- Dr. Boom, Mad Genius – Now costs 7 mana (down from 9).
- Giggling Inventor – Now costs 6 mana (down from 7). So it’s not a full revert, but rather a middle-ground.
- Raiding Party – Now costs 3 mana (down from 4).
- Reckless Experimenter – The cost of minions can once again be reduced to 0 (now that Echo cards no longer can get their cost reduced to 0, something that was changed recently).
They will come out alongside Hall of Fame rotation on March 26, 2020.