Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End is a 10 Mana Cost Legendary Neutral Minion card from the Whispers of the Old Gods set!
Battlecry: Cast a random spell for each spell you've cast this game (targets chosen randomly).
Flavor TextI spell your doom... Y-O-U-R D-O-O-M!
Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End Additional Information
Try out our Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End Spell Card Simulator!
- Yogg Saron’s effect was changed in Hearthstone Patch 6.1.3. Spells cast by Yogg-Saron now stop when it leaves the battlefield or is silenced.
- “Yogg-Saron’s Battlecry affects all potential targets, including your own hero.” [Source]
- “Yogg-Saron’s spells are randomly selected from all collectible spells, and one is cast for each spell you’ve played.” [Source]
- “Random effects in Standard will only use cards eligible for Standard play, so Yogg-Saron would only cast Standard spells.” [Source]
- “Yogg-Saron can target himself,
but even if he’s destroyed or transformed, the full Battlecry still takes place.” [Source]
- “If a card provides options, such as Raven Idol or Wrath, Yogg-Saron randomly selects one of those options when the spell is cast.” [Source]
- “In a case where one of Yogg-Saron’s spells has no eligible targets, it fizzles.” [Source]
- Will cards that only affect enemy minions target yours instead? “Yogg-Saron follows the rules, so the spells will follow their card text as though your hero cast them.” [Source]
- If you can repeat Yogg-Saron’s Battlecry will it count the spells from the first Battlecry? “Yogg-Saron counts the spells that your hero has cast, so its Battlecry doesn’t contribute to that number.” [Source]
- “Spells cast by Yogg-Saron will NOT buff Mana Wyrm, interact with Archmage Antonidas, trigger Flamewaker, etc.” [Source]
- “Forbidden cards (Forbidden Shaping, Forbidden Flame, and Forbidden Healing) will use any mana you have remaining (normally 0, but more if you’ve reduced Yogg’s mana cost somehow.)” [Source]
- “Secrets can be casted by Yogg-Saron as well and they would go into play as if you casted them.” [Source]
- “Yogg-Saron’s spells count as being cast by Yogg-Saron, so they shouldn’t interact with Trade Prince Gallywix or Lorewalker Cho.” [Source]
- If you Fireball yourself for lethal damage could you then heal yourself? “If the Fireball would do lethal damage, then the rest of the spells stop casting.” [Source]
- If Yogg-Saron casts a spell with Overload you will NOT receive the Overload. [Source]
- Hallazeal the Ascended WILL heal you if damage spells are cast by Yogg-Saron. [Source]
Cards Relating to Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
Type: Minion - Cost: 10 - Attack: 6 - Health: 6
Battlecry: Deal damage equal to this minion's Attack randomly split among all enemies.
|N'Zoth, The Corruptor|
Type: Minion - Cost: 10 - Attack: 5 - Health: 7
Battlecry: Summon your Deathrattle minions that died this game.
|Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound|
Type: Minion - Cost: 10 - Attack: 10 - Health: 10
At the end of your turn, put a minion from your deck into the battlefield.
Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End Decks
These are the most recent decks that have featured Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End in the last year.