Patch 21.3 is now live on PC. Just like always, it might take some more time for it to release on mobile devices. In case you missed yesterday’s news, here’s a quick summary of what the patch contains:
- Constructed Balance Update – 14 card changes in total: 7 Buffs, 5 Nerfs, 1 Ban & 1 Rework.
- Battlegrounds Balance Update – Nerfs to best-performing Heroes and strategies (Beasts, Demons, Dragons), buff to underperforming ones (Pirates, Quilboars).
- Duels Changes – Some of the strongest treasures got moved to more rare pools, including two Battlecry-related passives.
- Arena Changes – Another round of microadjustments + a ban to Ramming Mount.
- Bug fixes and QoL changes – Including stability improvements and fix to a bug that caused chat settings to reset every time.