Last week the EU determined which four players (Pavel, Neirea, GreenSheep, and ShtanUdachi) would be competing at the Hearthstone Winter Championship in the Bahamas, as well as crowning Pavel the HCT EU Winter Champion. This week we’ll see which four players will represent the Americas and crown the HCT Americas Winter Champion!
- Saturday, February 18 – Swiss Rounds – 8:00 a.m. PST (Check what time it starts in your Timezone)
- Sunday, February 19 – Top 8-Bracket – 9:00 a.m. PST (Check what time it starts in your Timezone)
- Format: Best of 5 Conquest Format – 4 Classes, 1 Ban
- Casters: Dan ‘Frodan’ Chou, Brian Kibler, TJ ‘Azumo’ Sanders, Simon ‘Sottle’ Welch, Alexander ‘Raven’ Baguley, Nathan ‘ThatsAdmirable’ Zamora, Cora ‘Songbird’ Georgiou, Jakub “Lothar” Szygulski
- Playoff Brackets
Where to Watch
- English: Twitch – PlayHearthstone
Thanks to Blizzard for sending along the deck lists. This is not the entire list, but a large sample of more of the known players. I will be adding decks of lesser known players that make it further in the tournament.
While HotMEOWTH’s sweet lineup that was talked about yesterday ended up being a troll, Fr0zen did bring the deck dubbed “Water Warrior” which is an Aggro Pirate Warrior list that uses Murlocs!
You aren’t supposed to share that link.