Here’s our full Kobolds and Catacombs guide. This expansion guide will feature card spoiler list, missions, gameboard art, card back art, general artwork, and more! I’ll be updating this guide immediately following the release of any new information.
- Release Date: December 2017
- New Cards: 135 cards
- Pre-Order: You can currently Pre-Order Kobolds & Catacombs on the Battle Net website. Pre-ordering will get you 50 Packs and a ‘For The Hoard’ Card Back! You can now pre-purchase in-game, so use Amazon Coins to save money!
- Legendary Weapons: For the first time in Hearthstone there will be Legendary Weapons! Each class will get one (like Quests & Death Knights, there will likely be a second class Legendary). You will get one FREE at launch!
- Unidentified Magic Items – These mysterious cards gain new powers when they enter your hand.
- Spellstones – Play your Spellstone immediately, or empower it by fulfilling specific actions for a greater effect.
- New Keyword: Recruit – Cards with the Recruit keyword immediately summon minions from your deck and put them into play. Some cards recruit minions that match certain conditions; others recruit randomly chosen minions.
- Free Marin the Fox Legendary: Log in before the launch of the expansion and you will get a free Marin the Fox Legendary! BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket holders will get the Golden version. The Golden version will NOT be craftable and will only be obtainable through BlizzCon’s Virtual Ticket. Marin will still be available after the launch and will be received when you open your first pack of Kobolds.
- Card Reveals will start up again on November 20th!
Kobolds & Catacombs Guides
We’re producing quite a bit of content for the new expansion, so check out these guides to learn more on a particular topic!
- Spellstones Mechanic Card Guide
- Legendary Weapons Guide
- Dungeon Run Guide
- Recruit Mechanic Keyword Guide
Kobolds & Catacombs Visual Card Guide & Spoilers List
There will be 135 new cards in the Kobolds & Catacombs expansion. Below you will find cards sorted by class and a visual look at what is still left to reveal.
Other Card Areas
Unidentified Elixir Bonuses
Rin, the First Disciple’s Token Cards
The official breakdown of cards has yet to be released, but there are usually around 40+ Neutral cards per expansion.
Marin the Fox Treasure Outcomes
Kobolds & Catacombs Dungeon Run
You will fight many potential bosses, Giant rat is one of those possibilities:
During portions of the adventure and you defeat certain bosses you will get one of the following Treasure cards to add to your deck:
Dungeon Run Gameplay Video
If you are able to complete the Dungeon Run with all 9 classes you will receive the Candle King card back!
If you pre-order Kobold & Catacombs you will get the For the Hoard card back!
Full Card Artwork
Here’s the new key art for the expansion:
Here’s a gallery of high quality images:
Kobolds & Catacombs Logo