This week’s Tavern Brawl is the Masked Ball!
Official Description for Tavern Brawl The Masked Ball
At the SI:7 mansion in Stormwind they have a grand masked ball every year. Everyone is in disguise! When a minion dies, its disguise is revealed, showing the minion to actually be a different random minion that costs (2) less and ready for another fight!
Reward is a Classic pack this week!
- 1-Drops do not receive the Deathrattle bonus making them a weaker choice for your deck.
- 2-Drops are also a bit on the weaker side because they only spawn Wisp or Target Dummy
- Minions with a Summon Deathrattle are extra powerful because they will spawn the original minion and an additional minion.
- Spellbreaker and Ironbeak Owl are pretty quality cards in this Brawl.
- Lil' Exorcist has finally found its meta!
- Druid of the Claw does NOT get the Deathrattle bonus.
- Tokens and minions you Summon do not receive the Deathrattle bonus.
Submit your Tavern Brawl deck using our new Hearthstone Deck Builder and your deck could be featured on this post!
The Masked Ball Deck Lists
The deck below is from the previous version of the Tavern Brawl, but should still work.