Another Tuesday, another shop update. This time we’ve got a bunch of cosmetics + Mercenaries bundles (which always seem to be the least interesting items). It’s also worth mentioning that you can also purchase the entire Onyxia’s Lair mini-set – 35 different cards (66 copies in total) for $14.99 or 2000 Gold. You can also buy its Golden version for $69.99, but again, it’s an option mostly targeting whales. But let’s get to the bundles, shall we?
- Ferocious Fur Bundle – Constructed Hero portraits for Priest and Demon Hunter for $9.99.
- Blooming Flower Bundle – Constructed Hero portraits for Druid and Hunter for $9.99.
- Battlegrounds Board – Jade Gardens – Alternative Battlegrounds game board for $9.99.
- Long’xin Celebration Omega Bundle – Two Long’xin (Legendary Caster) Portraits + 10x Mercenaries Card Pack + 200x Long’xin Coins for $29.99.
- Year of the Tiger Bundle – Xuen (Epic Fighter) Mercenary + 8x Mercenaries Packs for $9.99.
- Xuen Portrait Bundle – Xuen (Epic Fighter) Portrait + 8x Mercenaries Packs For $9.99.
- Xuens Coins Mega Stack – 600x Xuen (Epic Fighter) Coins for $9.99.
Yeah, that’s a lot of Mercenaries stuff. I’m not sure if those bundles are targeted or if you see the same things. But let’s discuss them from the top.
Two Constructed portrait bundles – all of the skins are “Tier 2”, which means that they don’t come with any new animations or emotes. Just the portrait and new voicelines for the base emotes. However, they’re cheaper – those are only priced at $5 each (but you need to buy them together). If you like them, it seems like a decent price.
New Battlegrounds board – it’s one of the newer types of cosmetics, so far we only had one. When you fight another player, there’s a 50% chance that you will play on either player’s board. And that’s about it. If it’s something you’re into, it costs $9.99.
And then four Mercenaries bundles… Since I’m not really playing the mode I can’t get into the details. Pricing wise they actually seem better than previous deals. Some of the Mercenaries bundles we had over the last couple of months were incredibly expensive. Those seem to be priced more fairly, but it’s still only worth considering if you actually play Mercenaries.