Everyone playing Zephrys decks right now have a small reason to celebrate – the card got hotfixed to be even smarter! While most of the time Zephrys offered you most useful cards for your situation, there were certain situations in which the option were sub-optimal.
Three bugs were fixed, bumping up Zephrys IQ even further. However, probably the most notable change is the final one. Normally Zephrys does not recognize minion effects, but after the hotfix, he will know that Doomsayer is on the board and try to answer it. That’s important, given that the card is pretty common on the ladder right now.
We’ve recently applied a hotfix in all regions to implement the following bug fixes and adjustments:
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys sometimes didn’t handle enemy Divine Shields properly.
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys sometimes didn’t handle Poisonous properly.
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys didn’t consider that buffing a 0-Attack minion would let it attack that turn.
- Taught Zephrys how Doomsayers work.
- As a rule, we don’t plan to teach Zephrys about individual card mechanics and interactions. However, we’ve made a one-time exception in this case since having less-than-perfect offerings from Zephrys when trying to find an answer to a Doomsayer could cause you to lose your board or end up with no good plays for the turn.