This week’s Tavern Brawl is Unite Against Mechazod! You will team up with a random player to attempt to defeat Mechazod. You will be assigned one of two classes, Priest or Paladin. Each deck is pre-made and contains the cards listed below. Mechazod has a set card list which you can also view below.
Can you beat Gearmaster Mechazod? Join forces with another player and see. It’s a cooperative Tavern Brawl!
- If you solo queue you play with a random person. [Source]
- If you challenge your friend you’ll face Mechazod together. [Source]
- These are PREMADE Priest or Paladin decks, so no crazy deck building shenanigans.
- Each turn the Gearmaster Mechazod card moves to the other players side (so you can interact with it).
- Gearmaster Mechazod plays one card each turn.
- If you or your partner is defeated then you both lose.
- DO NOT PASS TURN WITH A FULL BOARD OF MINIONS! Mechazod will wipe your whole board if you do so!
- Paladin’s should use their Hero Power often and not attack with their 1/1s. This gives more targets for Bomb Salvo, and allows you to stay alive longer.
- Priest’s should save Millhouse Manastorm until the Paladin has something on the board. You’re likely going to finish off Mechazod with a big combo turn.
- I would save Coin for a big Troggzor the Earthinator turn, or when you drop Lorewalker Cho. You can also use it to play Blessing of Might and two Blessed Champion when you have 10 mana crystals.
- Wait to play Lorewalker Cho until you can send over some spells to the Priest. Mechazod will USUALLY leave it alive for one turn, but you can’t always rely on that.
Here’s a list of the cards that appear in each deck.