This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Return of Mechazod!”
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Return of Mechazod!
Mechazod wants a rematch! This time new allies stand against him. Good luck with this return co-op brawl!
Return of Mechazod! Chalkboard
- You get one Classic card pack for winning your first game in this week’s Brawl.
- It’s the third time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on November 28, 2018. However, if we also count the original “Unite Against Mechazod” Brawl (which had different classes), it’s the fifth time we’ve seen it.
- Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a Co-Op Brawl.
- It’s a premade decks Brawl. Just press Play and get one of the two classes.
- One player plays as Druid and the other as Mage. Both try to work together in order to beat Mechazod. If either of you dies, you both lose.
- Each turn Mechazod moves to the other player’s side (so you can interact with it). He also plays one powerful card each turn. Remember to keep one open slot on the board all the time, because if Mechazod switches to your side and there’s no room, he destroys all of your minions!
- Since it’s a Co-Op Brawl, usually negative effects like discounting your opponent’s spells with Millhouse Manastorm or giving him extra copies of your stuff with Lorewalker Cho are positive. Give your opponent as many bonuses as you can. However, do not play them on Turn 2 – wait until later in the game so you can utilize those effects better.
This information is from the previous version of the Tavern Brawl! Let us know if you find any differences with the current version.
Here are the cards contained in each class’s deck.
Gearmaster Mechazod’s Cards
These are cards from the original Mechazod encounter, they might not all still be used. I’ve personally never seen Mechazod use Decimate or Release Coolant, but if you have let me know in the comments below.