It’s Tuesday, so it’s time for another shop update! Since a major patch just dropped (26.2), today’s update is really big. But interestingly enough, even though the update itself is focused on Battlegrounds, there are no new BG cosmetics available (other than Brann Bronzegill you can get from Twitch Drops). We have three new skins (including a Legendary one with +20% VALUE!!!), two returning skins (they finally brought back N’Zoth after so many people asked for it!) and three pretty Standard pack bundles (both in terms of packs and value). Here are all of the new items that are available this week:
- MC Blingtron Legendary Bundle (2500 Runestones or $25) – New Legendary Rogue skin + 5x Rogue Card Pack.
- Electro Swing Sally Bundle (1000 Runestones or $10) – New Tier 2 Priest skin + 5x Priest Card Pack.
- Deathcore Deathwing Bundle (1000 Runestones or $10) – New Tier 2 Warrior skin + 5x Warrior Card Pack.
- N’Zoth Hero Set (1500 Gold or $10) – Returning Tier 1 Warlock skin + related Card Back. Originally available from the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Mega Pre-Purchase Bundle.
- Initiate Kurtrus Hero (1000 Gold or $7) – Returning Tier 2 Demon Hunter skin. Originally available from the Forged in the Barrens Tavern Pass.
- Standard Bundle (2000 Runestones or $20) – 20x Standard Card Pack + 2x Random Standard Legendary.
- Mini Golden Standard Bundle (2500 Runestones or $25) – 5x Golden Standard Card Pack + 1x Random Golden Standard Legendary.
- Golden Standard Bundle (5000 Runestones or $50) – 10x Golden Standard Card Pack + 2x Random Golden Standard Legendary.
Tier 1 skins are “premium” ones while Tier 2 are more basic. In general, Tier 1 skins tend to include more extra features like completely new emotes, Hero Power animations, and some extra visual effects. Some of those might be also included in Tier 2 skins, but usually only 1 of those special features is present (if any). It’s not an official classification – it’s just something we use to differentiate between more basic and premium skins!
New items usually stay in the shop for around 2 weeks – sometimes it’s longer (like 3-4 weeks) and very rarely it’s shorter (a week).