Update: Hotfix went live!
Blizzard just announced a pretty big patch, but interestingly enough, it will be server side, so it won’t require any download from the players.
The update releases next Monday (April 5) and should fix multiple bugs created by Patch 20.0. More patches will be on the way after, including some Duels changes in the next client patch.
Read the full list of bug fixes below:
We’re planning to release a server patch (20.0.1) this coming Monday, April 5. The patch includes bug fixes and game improvements for constructed modes. We’ll update the thread here once this update has gone live:
- Removed Pen Flinger from designer buckets in Duels.
- Removed Cannibalism Passive Treasure from Duels.
- Fixed a bug where Silverleaf Poison could cause attacking with Kingsbane to draw two cards instead of one.
- Fixed a bug where Power Word: Fortitude could only be used on friendly minions.
- Fixed a bug where Vanessa VanCleef would give the post-transformation version of a minion, such as the Kodo version of Druid of the Plains.
- Fixed a bug where Vectus would not summon Whelps unless a friendly Deathrattle minion had been destroyed earlier in the game.
- Fixed a bug where Kurtrus Ashfallen would only attack one time if the opponent only had one minion.
- Fixed a bug where Sparkjoy Cheat could cast two secrets from your hand.
- Fixed a bug where playing Grave Rune on an enemy minion and destroying it would summon two copies of the minion on your side of the board. Doing this will now summon two copies on the opponent’s side of the board.
- Fixed a bug where Windshear Stormcaller would not summon Al’Akir the Windlord if you had all 4 basic Totems in play.
- Fixed a bug where Totemic Call could still give the Wrath of Air Totem when playing with certain Shaman Hero skins.
- Fixed a bug where Ysera could take damage from the Dream card Ysera Awakens.
- Fixed a bug where South Coast Chieftain’s Battlecry could trigger if your opponent had a Murloc and you didn’t.
- Fixed a bug where Olgra, Mankrik’s Wife did not have a mana cost and would not work as intended when cast from hand.
- Fixed a bug where Scorch was dealing 1 less damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Dream card, Dream, could not be cast on friendly minions in Classic.
- Fixed a bug where Pack Kodo would only offer Hunter Secrets and Weapons regardless of which class played the card.
We’re working on more bug fixes beyond this that we’re hoping to get out the door soon! Separately, we’d like to share that we’ll have several additional updates for Duels in our next client patch.
UPDATE: This update is now live, it may take some time to deploy across all regions.