Blizzard has just announecd the Sunken City mini-set. It’s called Throne of Tides and it’s launching very soon, on June 1. Card reveals are starting today and will happen over the next three days (until Monday).
Throne of Tides will have 35 new cards – 4x Legendary, 1x Epic, 14x Rare and 16x Common. It’s the standard distribution for mini-set. Just like always, the cards will become available in expansion packs (in this case Sunken City packs), but you will also be able to purchase the entire mini-set to gether for $14.99 or 2000 Gold. A full-Golden version is also available at $69.99.
Read more about it in the blog post below:
Tumultuous tides turn as powerful forces fight for supremacy under the sea. Now you can harness their power in the all-new Throne of the Tides Mini-Set!
The Throne of the Tides Mini-Set, launching worldwide on June 1, consists of 35 different cards: 4 Legendary cards, 1 Epic card, 14 Rare cards, and 16 Common cards. Those new cards can be found in Voyage to the Sunken City packs, or you can get the entire 66-card* Mini-Set for $14.99 or 2000 Gold! The Mini-Set will also be available in an all-Golden version for $69.99!
* Includes one copy of each Legendary card and two copies of each other card, for a full playable set of all cards in the Mini-Set.
Come for the Throne
Turn the tides on your opponents with this infusion of 35 new cards! The fight for the Throne of the Tides requires strength and subterfuge. This Mini-Set includes huge new Colossal minions, more Sunken City synergies, powerful disruption tools, and one adorable Elemental! With all these new tools available to you, the throne will be yours for the taking.
What Mysteries Lie Below?
Follow wave after wave of card reveals with updates over the next few days on the official Play Hearthstone twitter account. Then, join your favorite content creators as they plumb the depths of each day’s reveals on Twitch. Check out the complete schedule to make sure you don’t miss any of the action:
- May 27 – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Twitter Legendary Reveal
- May 28 – 8 am PDT/ 3 pm GMT – Twitter Warrior Class Reveal
- May 28 – 9 am PDT/ 4 pm GMT – Twitter Warlock Class Reveal
- May 28 – 10 am PDT/ 5 pm GMT – Twitter Shaman Class Reveal
- May 28 – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Twitter Druid Class Reveal
- May 28 – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Live Creator Recap hosted by Feno
- May 29 – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Twitter Rogue Class Reveal
- May 29 – 12 pm PDT/ 7 pm GMT – Twitter Paladin Class Reveal
- May 29 – 1 pm PDT/ 8 pm GMT – Twitter Priest Class Reveal
- May 29 – 1 pm PDT/ 8 pm GMT – Live Creator Recap hosted by Roffle
- May 30 – 10 am PDT/ 5 pm GMT – Twitter Hunter Class Reveal
- May 30 – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Twitter Demon Hunter Reveal
- May 30 – 1 pm PDT/ 8 pm GMT – Twitter Mage Class Reveal
- May 30 – 1 pm PDT/ 8 pm GMT – Creator Recap hosted by Alliestrasza
- May 31 – 23.4 Patch Notes
- June 1 – 23.4 Patch Launch