Patch 27.2 was released just a few hours ago, and like every major update, it introduced a lot of smaller and bigger bugs. Well, this time some of them were REALLY big! That’s why Blizzard has already managed to push an emergency hotfix for some of the most broken interactions (such as the Nerubians shuffled in through Beneath the Grounds summoning Anub'arak on Deathrattle).
You can find a full list of known issues and (short) hot fix patch notes below. We’ll be updating this post once more bugs pop up.
Patch 27.2 is now live, bringing with it Battlegrounds Season 5, preparations for Caverns of Time and the launch of Twist, and more!
The following are some of the known issues we’re tracking this patch:
- [Hearthstone] Reprint cards that are included in Caverns of Time are defaulting to the Caverns of Time version in the in-game crafting menu (which isn’t yet available for crafting). If you want these returning cards before Caverns of Time goes live next week, you can still craft them by going to the crafting menu, searching for the card, and then switching the collection manager to that card’s original set.
- [Battlegrounds] The Echoes of Argus Anomaly (all Battlecries and Deathrattles trigger an extra time) has been temporarily removed from the Anomalies pool for being a bit too anomalous and causing crashes.
- [Battlegrounds] Y’Shaarj has been temporarily removed from the hero pool due to a bug with its hero power.
- [Battlegrounds] Golden Leeching Felhound costs 6 Health instead of 3 Health when purchased as a Golden minion.
- [Battlegrounds] A few minions have the wrong stats with The Golden Arena Anomaly active.
- [Battlegrounds] Magnetic minions are not retaining their Champion of Sargeras buff when Magnetized.
- [Updated 8/22] [Web] The team is aware that the “Current Arena Cards” and “Current Duels Cards” filters on the official Card Library are not accurate. The team is investigating.
- [Fixed 8/22] [Hearthstone] The team is aware that Hedge Maze, Shallow Grave, and other cards that require targeting a Deathrattle aren’t functioning. This is scheduled to be resolved in an upcoming hotfix.
- [Added 8/22] [Hearthstone] The team is investigating reports that weapons that adjust their attack while in play are not adjusting.
- [Updated 8/22] [Battlegrounds] Sire Denathrius is being temporarily removed from the Hero Pool due to a bug causing crashes. The Denathrius’ Anima Reserves Anomaly (all heroes are Sire Denathrius) and the Transient Treasures (start of your turn get 2 new Quest Rewards) have also been removed from the Anomaly pool.
We’re currently rolling out an emergency hotfix with the following bug fixes:
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Promotion could target any minion, not just Silver Hand Recruits.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Hedge Maze, Shallow Grave, and other cards that required you to target a Deathrattle could not do so.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where the Nerubians summoned by Beneath the Grounds were accidentally switched to the version that resummons Anub’arak. That would be too buggy.
We’ll continue to update this post as we get more information.