Update: Theotar bug has been fixed, but we have a few new ones added, including one for Contract Conjurer. I’m not sure about the full extent of “does not work as intended”, but one thing is that it counts Quests as Secrets for some reason (so if you have a Quest active it costs 3 mana less all the time).
Update #2: It looks like Theotar bug is not completely fixed yet. The card doesn’t swap correctly if you pick “Choose One” card. So if you use Theotar, be sure to not pick those. There are also some matchmaking issues, where players might be matching into the same player a few times in a row.
Patch 24.4 was just released, and while it fixed a lot of bugs, like every major update it came with its own issues. In this post, I’ll keep an updated list of known issues – things that were already reported and devs are aware of.
The biggest problem with the new patch is that it broke Theotar, the Mad Duke – but at least for a while, you can play in the meta without Theotar, so maybe that’s not a problem after all!
Other than that, we have some issues related to Battlegrounds (Quest/Rewards Track) and Mercenaries (Max level stats are missing, pack opening has been temporarily disabled).
Here is the current list of Patch 24.4 known issues:
Patch 24.4 is now live on desktop and mobile. Follow this post for details on known issues being tracked in this patch.
The issues we’re tracking this patch include:
- In Battlegrounds, the Theotar’s Parasol Quest Reward has been temporarily disabled, as it was found to cause crashes in specific situations.
- The Battlegrounds Rewards Track does not open to the latest page to claim rewards. The fix for this issue is coming in the next major patch (24.6).
- [Partially Resolved 9/27] In Constructed, the team is investigating reports that Theotar, the Mad Duke’s effect is causing issues. Update: There were two issues with Theotar. The issue that occurred when picking hero cards has been resolved. Theotar still currently causes issues when swapping “Choose One” cards. The team is working on a hotfix solution for that second issue.
- [Resolved 9/27] In Mercenaries, Garona Halforcen is improperly not appearing in Mercenaries Packs. Update: Players who opened Mercenaries Packs during the time that this was bugged have received two Mercenaries Packs as compensation.
- [Added 9/27] The team is aware that Mercenaries have lost their +1/+5 Maxed Stats bonuses.
- [Resolved 9/27] The team is aware that the update is still not available on the Amazon storefront. The update was cleared for release with the other mobile updates this morning, so it will become available automatically, as soon as Amazon releases it. Update: The patch is now available on all devices.
- [Added 9/28] The team is aware that the Dark Flight Malygos Battlegrounds Skin has become unavailable for players who previously claimed it. The team is investigating the issue and planning a fix.
- [Added 9/28] The team is aware that Contract Conjurer’s discount does not work as intended in certain circumstances.
- [Added 9/28] The team is aware that some players in various modes are matching into the same opponent multiple times in a row. The team is investigating the issue and potential solutions to it.
We will continue to update this post as we get more information.