Update: The patch is now live on both Android and iOS. Enjoy!
Hearthstone’s Patch 23.2, first announced last week, just went live on PC. Just like always, it might take some more time for it to launch on mobile devices – usually up to a few hours. We’ll update this post once it’s live on mobile.
Here’s a quick summary of the patch:
- Battlegrounds Updates – Naga minion type, new Hero (Queen Azshara), Armor balance updates, some of the minions rotating out or returning.
- Game QoL Features – Upgrading regular cards to Gold versions, deck codes through in-game chat, multiple favorite card backs. You can read more about them in a separate post.
- Mercenaries Updates – Limited time event, new Mercenary (N’zoth), new zone (Darkshore) starting with one bounty, some reworks/balance changes.
- Heroic Brawliseum – On May 18, Heroic Brawliseum will return for a week with an Arena rewards structure. Pay for entrance and play up to 12 wins or 3 losses, getting rewards depending on your performance.
- Old Mini-Sets Returning – Players will once again be able to purchase older mini-sets – Wailing Caverns (Barrens) and Deadmines (Stormwind), in either regular or gold versions.
- Bug Fixes & Game Improvements – Like always, we also got a lot of bug fixes.
If you want to read full patch notes, you can find them in this post.