Blizzard has just pushed out a small hotfix patch. It’s mostly focused on Battlegrounds with a bunch of minor balance changes in form of Armor updates. Those rarely make a huge difference, but they’re a good fine-tuning tool for outliers.
There’s a small Duels update with a bunch of overperforming cards getting banned from deck building and all card pools, which should make early drafts more balanced.
And finally, we got a few bug fixes, including one to the “Doin’ Somethin’ Unholy” event Quest that didn’t count its progress.
Check out full patch notes below:
Patch 26.4.2 is a server-side hotfix patch rolling out now with the following game updates and bug fixes:
The following heroes now have less armor:
- Cookie the Cook now has 6 Armor
- Inge, the Iron Hymn now has 6 Armor, and 8 Armor at higher levels
- Murloc Holmes now has 8 Armor
- Rock Master Voone now has 10 Armor, and 8 Armor at higher levels
- Tamsin Roame now has 12 Armor
The following heroes now have more armor:
- Cap’n Hoggar now has 15 Armor
- Galakrond now has 16 Armor
- Alexstrasza now has 17 Armor
- Zephrys, the Great now has 18 Armor
- Illidan Stormrage now has 20 Armor
- Daring Fire-Eater, Amplified Snowflurry, Popular Pixie, Felfire Deadeye, Waterboy, Idol’s Adoration, Sneaky Scout, and Fanottem Lord of the Opera are now banned from deckbuilding and all card pools.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where playing too many Concoctions while holding a Shadow of Demise could cause server issues and disconnects.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Golden Tough Tusk would not regain Divine Shield if a Blood Gem was played on it during combat.
- [Progression] Fixed a bug where the “Doin’ Somethin’ Unholy” Event Quest was not progressing.