Blizzard has just pushed out a 26.0.1 patch. It’s an update addressing some of the bugs created by the recently released Patch 26.0.
Bug fixes include Blazing Transmutation correctly offering other minions with the same mana cost (as opposed to more copies of the minion you tried to evolve), Solid Alibi no longer blocking Abyssal Curse damage, or Warsong Commander not properly granting Charge to copies of minions that were buffed past 3 Attack. The patch also returns Sire Denathrius to the pool of Battlegrounds heroes.
It’s a server-side hotfix, so you don’t need to download anything.
Check out full patch notes below:
Patch 26.0.1 is a server-side hotfix patch rolling out today with the following updates:
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Audio Amplifier spent extra mana when played.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where cards like Shadowjeweler Hanar and Sketchy Stranger would only offer two options under certain conditions.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Blazing Transmutation only offered the card targeted if there were no valid options at the next mana cost.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Demon Hunter bots on ladder were getting 1 Armor instead of 1 Attack from their Hero Power.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Solid Alibi would block Abyssal Curse damage the next turn.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Warsong Commander would not grant Charge to copies of minions that were granted Charge and then buffed past 3 Attack.
- [Battlegrounds] Awakened Sire Denathrius from his slumber to return him to the hero pool.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Friend of a Friend and E.T.C. had slightly different eligible pools.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Living Nightmare would cause minions in Bob’s Tavern to appear in the shop one at a time.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where effects that gave you a regular copy of an opponent’s minion would offer a Golden-strength copy of Tea Master Theotar instead of a regular copy.
- [Progression] Fixed a bug preventing quest completion for some returning players under certain circumstances.