Blizzard has just rolled out Patch 26.0.3, a new server-side hotfix. It’s a rather minor patch with some Armor adjustments for Battlegrounds Heroes and bug fixes.
The most important bug fix is the interaction between Multi-Strike and Going Down Swinging. The combo was previously bugged and gave you one extra swing for every Multi-Strike you played. Thanks to the Relic of Dimensions discounts you could usually pump up your attack a lot, play 2x Multi-Strike, Going Down Swinging, clear the whole board and then get 3 attacks face (which was usually enough for an OTK). The deck wasn’t THAT strong to begin with, that’s why they probably didn’t disable the combo in some emergency hotfix, but it’s important to note that it doesn’t work anymore.
Check out full patch notes below:
Patch 26.0.3 is a server-side hotfix patch that we’re in the process of rolling out now, with the following bug fixes and Battlegrounds adjustments:
The following heroes now have less Armor:
- Trade Prince Gallywix: 5
- Ysera: 5 at lower ranks, 8 at higher ranks
- Shudderwock: 7
- Tavish Stormpike: 8 at lower ranks, 10 at higher ranks
- Alexstrasza: 9
- Chenvaala: 10
- Ini Stormcoil: 10 at higher ranks, but still 7 at lower ranks
- Lord Barov: 10 higher ranks, but increased to 15 at lower ranks
- Professor Putricide: 10
- Lord Jaraxxus: 13 at higher ranks, but still 7 at lower ranks
The following heroes now have more Armor:
- E.T.C., Band Manager: 15
- Kurtrus Ashfallen: 15
- Lord Barov: 15 at lower ranks, but reduced to 10 at higher ranks
- N’Zoth: 17
- Sneed: 17
- Edwin VanCleef: 19
Note: Lord Barov now has less Armor than before at higher levels (10), but now has more Armor than before at lower levels (15).
Additionally, the Quest from Shady Aristocrat (Sire Denathrius’s Buddy) has been made harder to complete.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where a Cover Artist copying a Funkfin was set to 3/3 and did not get the stats buff aura from the original Funkfin.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where playing Multi-Strike with Going Down Swinging allowed for additional attacks to the enemy hero.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where minions affected by Rowdy Fan, Annoying Fan, and Obsessive Fan would remain affected even after being transformed.
- [Progression] Fixed a bug where the “Epic Rap Battle of Blingstory” achievement granted progress when killing an enemy minion as opposed to just the enemy hero.