A small hotfix patch is being rolled out right now. The two most significant changes are removing Shudderwock from the Beast lobbies in Battlegrounds and nerfing Cavern Dreamer back to its pre-buff state (2 mana 1/3 instead of 1 mana 1/4).
The patch also fixes a few bugs, such as Leeroy the Reckless’s effect destroying a minion that popped his Divine Shield instead of the one that killed him in Battlegrounds.
It’s a server-side hotfix, so you don’t need to download anything. Check out full patch notes here:
We are currently starting the process of rolling out Patch 23.6.3, a server-side hotfix patch, that includes a couple adjustments and a few bug fixes, as follows:
Shudderwock is now banned from Beast lobbies.
- Cavern Dreamer has been reverted to a 2 mana 1/3.
- Note: Because this is a server-only update, Cavern Dreamer will function correctly, but will have visual issues where it will either still appear as a 1 mana 1/4 or will have a temporary-looking red cost change to 2 mana.
- Fixed a Battlegrounds bug where Leeroy the Reckless’s effect would destroy the minion that popped his Divine Shield instead of the minion that killed him.
- Fixed a Battlegrounds bug where the Mighty Shoal Spellcraft spell would not work correctly with Magnetic.
- Fixed a bug where the “We DID Start the Fire” Achievement did not properly progress.