Blizzard has announced their third adventure at BlizzCon: The League of Explorers! The adventure includes 4 playable wings, 45 cards, and a new keyword: Discover. The price for the full adventure is $19.99 USD. You can also purchase each wing separately for 700 Gold or $6.99 USD.
You can find Card Backs, Game Boards, Bosses, and a preview of one of the exciting new encounters below the card list.
Hearthstone The League of Explorers Release Date
The first wing opens November 12th, 2015!
Hearthstone The League of Explorers Quick Information
- The full adventure (four wings and 45 cards) costs $19.99 USD.
- If you own the first wing you can purchase the remaining three for $14.99 USD.
- If you own the second wing you can purchase the remaining two for $9.99 USD.
- Each wing costs 700 gold or $6.99 USD.
- 45 cards in total!
- New Keyword: Discover – this can be different depending on the card. Sir Finley Mrrgglton allows you to choose a new Basic Hero Power (three choices, randomly assigned), and Jeweled Scarab allows you to choose from three random 3 cost cards (not from your deck). The options can only be from your current class or neutral. So if it’s a spell card, it can only be from your class.
Hearthstone The League of Explorers Card List
Here are all 45 cards from The League of Explorers Adventure! Go here for a sortable gallery: The League of Explorers Sortable Gallery.
Hearthstone The League of Explorers Information
Join the League of Explorers and embark on the adventure of a lifetime. Explore Azeroth’s most mysterious archaeological sites and discover ancient treasures! Travel alongside famous treasure hunter Brann Bronzebeard and his merry band of intrepid action-archeologists on a race to uncover the pieces of the Staff of Origination, a priceless, ancient artifact. But beware, for you are not the only one who’s hunting the artifact. Others have picked up the scent as well, so you’ll have to play your cards right to stay one step ahead of the competition and keep the Staff of Origination from falling into the wrong hands!
Dust off the old explorer’s hat, pack your cards, and let the adventure begin!
- New Cards: The League of Explorers contains 4 wings packed with fiendish bosses, puzzling traps, and ancient mysteries for you to discover. When you overcome a boss or an encounter for the first time, you will earn brand-new cards for your collection!
- Legendary: When you defeat all the challenges in a wing for the first time, you will be rewarded with that wing’s legendary card – for example, Elise Starseeker!
- Class Challenges: The League of Explorers also includes nine all-new class challenges that task you with using a special pre-built deck to prove your skill. Succeed, and the new class cards are yours.
- New Game Boards: Immerse yourself in the adventure with all-new playing fields!
- Meet the League: Make friends with renowned explorer and fearless dwarven historian Brann Bronzebeard and the other members of the League of Explorers: dashing treasure hunter extraordinaire Reno Jackson, brilliant night elf scholar Elise Starseeker, and gentleman (gentle-fish?) murloc adventurer Sir Finley Mrrgglton!
- New Keyword: The League of Explorers introduces a new keyword that lets you do some digging of your own: Discover! You’ll treasure the opportunity to dig up cards and select the one you need the most!
- Heroic Mode: If you’re ready for a challenge, you can try taking on the Heroic Mode version of any mission that you’ve cleared. This extra-tough game mode is designed for players eager to test their puzzle-solving skills against incredibly powerful opponents. Bring your best deck and your sharp wits.