This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Visions of Sayge”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Visions of Sayge
Sayge needs help divining your future. Each turn choose one of two powerful cards to add to your hand. But choose wisely – your opponent gets the other card!
Visions of Sayge Chalkboard
- Earn a Standard card pack for your first win in this Brawl.
- It’s the second time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it was on January 6, 2021.
- This is a PvP Brawl.
- Brawl’s format is Standard.
- It’s a random decks Brawl. Just pick a class and play!
- At the start of each turn, you will get to pick between two cards. The one you pick gets added to your hand – the other to your opponent’s.
- Since you’re getting a constant influx of cards, you don’t need to worry about value, tempo is your biggest concern. Mulligan for low curve and try to pick lower-cost cards from Discovers in the early/mid game – this way you give your opponent clunky, late-game cards which they won’t be able to use for a while (or at all).
- Try to not give your opponent counters to what you’re trying to do. For example, if you’re ahead of the board, don’t give them an AoE clear even if you would prefer the other card yourself.