This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Mimirons’ Faceoff”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Mimirons’ Faceoff
Second Mimiron’s head appeared out of nowhere! Take control of a robot army and dispose of the obvious fake.
Mimirons’ Faceoff Chalkboard
- Earn a Standard card pack for your first win in this Brawl.
- It’s a brand new Brawl!
- This is a PvP Brawl.
- Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a premade decks Brawl. Just click play and get straight into the game!
- Both players play as Mimiron’s Head, but the decks are actually Mech Paladin.
- Players get a special Hero Power – at the end of their turn, they summon a random 1-drop Mech. And at the start of the turn, if they have more than 3 Mechs, it destroys all of them and turns into V-07-TR-0N.
- Since Voltron deals 16 base damage and even more if you Magnetize something into it, the first player who gets it pretty much always wins the game. So the goal is to not let your opponent get it. Focus on board control – do everything you can to clear their minions so they don’t start their turn with 3 on board. At the same time, try to make as sticky board as possible to get Voltron.