This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Just Macaws”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Just Macaws
Webspinners are so passé, macaws on the other hand…macaws are the future! Take flight with a deck of 23 Jeweled Macaws and 7 random class spells.
Just Macaws Chalkboard
- You get one Classic Pack for winning your first game this week.
- This is the second time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on January 8, 2020.
- It’s a PvP Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a premade/random decks Brawl. Just pick a class and press play.
- You deck contains 23 copies of Jeweled Macaw and 7 random spells.
- The Brawl refers to the classic “Spiders, Spiders Everywhere” Brawl which followed exactly the same rules, but with Webspinners instead of Macaws.
- General idea behind the Brawl is the same, but this time you get the Beasts immediately instead of on Deathrattle, which means that you can focus on face more than on trading (before you had to trade in order to get random Beasts).
- The Brawl is very random and heavily depends on the Beasts you get, so you will have to work with whatever you can.
- As for the class choice, it matters only for the Hero Power and random spells. Hunter might be a good choice simply because some of the spells have Beast synergies, which can give you an edge sometimes. You can also pick a class with removals (e.g. Mage or Rogue), since those are premium. On the other hand, Warlock is a pretty poor choice because of random Demon synergies, which are useless.