This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Just A Hallucination”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Just A Hallucination
These aren’t my beautiful cards, this is not my beautiful deck! Your deck’s overflowing with Hallucinations, go see how the other side plays.
Just A Hallucination Chalkboard
- Earn a Standard card pack for your first win in this Brawl.
- It’s the ninth time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on November 30, 2022.
- This is a PvP Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a pre-built/random decks Brawl. Just pick a class and play.
- Your deck is filled with copies of Hallucination card, as well as some random cards from your class.
- Each player starts at 3 mana to speed things up.
- There isn’t much planning ahead here, because it heavily depends on the cards you Discover and the class you face. You can try picking a class with weak cards or cards that require synergy to throw your opponent off, but that would also mean that the random cards you have in your deck might not be good/synergize together. So honestly, the class choice isn’t that big of a deal. Just try to get some early tempo by picking some low-cost cards first and then keep discovering big threats/answers to your opponent’s board.