This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Cloneball”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Cloneball
The legends of Azeroth are playing Cloneball! Your team is random legends, each cloned four times! Go get ’em champ!
- You get one Classic Pack for winning your first game this week.
- It’s the fifth time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on May 15, 2019.
- It was also one of the Brawls features as a part of “A Cavalcade of Brawls” (100th Brawl).
- It’s a PvP Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a random decks Brawl.
- Your deck is full of of random Legendary cards – 4 copies of each (you can roll the same Legendary more than once, resulting in 8, 12 etc. copies of it – although more of that is pretty rare).
- At the start of your first Turn, you get a Offensive Play spell in your hand. Then you get another copy on Turn 3 and Turn 5. Use them wisely – it’s often worth to wait a bit and discount some big Legendary instead of playing a smaller one right away. It’s also wise to hit the one you have multiple copies of in your hand already. Offensive play also stacks, which means that you can use two copies to e.g. discount an 8 mana Legendary to 2 mana.