This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Cloneball”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Cloneball
The legends of Azeroth are playing Cloneball! Your team is random legends, each cloned four times! Go get ’em champ!
- You get one Standard card pack for winning your first game this week.
- It’s the tenth time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on May 4, 2022.
- It’s a PvP Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a random decks Brawl.
- Your deck is full of random Legendary cards – 4 copies of each (you can roll the same Legendary more than once, resulting in 8, 12 etc. copies of it – although more than 8 is pretty rare).
- At the start of your first turn, you get an Offensive Play spell in your hand (reducing the cost of the next Legendary you play and all of its copies by 3). Then you get another copy of the spell on Turn 3 and Turn 5. Use them wisely – it’s often worth to wait a bit and discount some big Legendary instead of playing a smaller one right away. It’s also wise to hit the one you have multiple copies of in your hand already. Offensive play also stacks, which means that you can use two copies to e.g. discount an 8 mana Legendary to 2 mana.