This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Cloneball”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
- You get one Classic Pack for winning your first game this week.
- It’s the fourth time we see this Brawl. It was also one of the Brawls features as a part of “A Cavalcade of Brawls” (100th Brawl).
- It’s a random decks Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- Your deck is full of of random Legendary cards – 4 copies of each (you can roll the same Legendary two times, resulting in 8 copies of it – or even more in some rare cases).
- At the start of your first Turn, you get a Offensive Play spell in your hand. Then you get another copy on Turn 3 and Turn 5. Use them wisely – it’s often worth to wait a bit and discount some big Legendary instead of playing a smaller one right away. It’s also wise to hit the one you have multiple copies of in your hand already. Offensive play also stacks, which means that you can use two copies to e.g. discount an 8 mana Legendary to 2 mana.
Official Description for Cloneball
The legends of Azeroth are playing Cloneball! Your team is random legends, each cloned four times! Go get ’em champ!