This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Clockwork Card Dealer – Standard”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Clockwork Card Dealer – Standard
Tinkertown gnomes are testing their prototype card-bot: Optimotron! The card you draw on turn 1 will be a 1-cost card, if you have one. On turn 2, a 2-cost card…
Clockwork Card Dealer – Standard Chalkboard
- You get one Standard card pack for winning your first game this week.
- It’s the seventh time we see this Brawl in total, and the fifth time we see it in Standard format. Last time we’ve seen it on March 9, 2022.
- It’s a PvP Brawl.
- It’s a build your own deck Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Standard.
- You build a regular ladder deck. The only difference is in how drawing cards work. The card you draw on Turn 1 will cost 1 mana, Turn 2 will cost 2 mana etc.
- The effect only applies to your regular every turn card draw. Any effects that draw extra cards can give you any card.
- If you don’t have a card of a certain cost in your deck, you just draw a random card instead. But if you’re building a deck for the Brawl, you definitely should include a 1-drop, 2-drop, 3-drop etc. so the effect doesn’t get wasted.
Clockwork Card Dealer – Standard Deck Lists
I think your best bet is to just run meta decks, unfortunately, especially ones that play on the curve. Unless you want to really tryhard and build a perfect deck, that’s going to give you the fastest Brawl win. So, in the current meta, a good idea would be something like Aggro Demon Hunter, Face or Beast Hunter, Imp Warlock. Here’s a list of the featured ladder decks: Hearthstone Standard Ladder Decks. If any specific to this brawl decks come around, I will list them below.