This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Brawl of Gaudiness”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Brawl of Gaudiness
“Gaudy? You? Never! You look marvelous in that! Choose a class to get a random deck, all cards cost half but you can only play 2 per turn.”
Brawl of Gaudiness Chalkboard
- You get one Classic Pack for your first win this week.
- This is the first time we see this Brawl.
- It’s a PvP Brawl.
- The Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a random decks Brawl. You just have to pick a class.
- Decks are entirely randomized, with a twist – all cards cost half of the mana (rounded down), but you can only play two per turn.
- The Brawl’s name and effect is a reference to Robes of Gaudiness treasure from Dalaran Heist.
- You should be greedy when it comes to mulligan – you can play the big minions early, so if you keep too many small ones you will often run out of resources by dropping them all too quickly.
- Remember that Coin DOES count as a card, so you can’t e.g. play one card and Coin another one.