I’ve seen many questions regarding this issue – Blizzard has announced that they will compensate players who got locked out of Brawl from 2 weeks ago. It was initially Brawliseum: Battle of the Bans, but due to technical issues, it was switched to Top 3 on the very next day. However, many players were stuck in the Brawliseum queue and despite playing multiple games and winning, they couldn’t claim their rewards or play the Brawl again. Same goes fro the Top 3 Brawl – many of the issues followed and those who were stuck in Brawliseum also couldn’t play it.
Another issue was the patch which introduced Battlegrounds mode (November 5), which brought lots of bugs and errors, ranging from mild ones like visual glitches to more serious one like stability issues or gameplay bugs.
Now Blizzard has delivered and will compensate for both of those issues:
- Those who downloaded a buggy patch between November 5 and 11 (so after the patch release, but before most of the bugs were fixed) will get 3 Saviors of Uldum Card Packs.
- Everyone affected by Brawliseum issues (players who started a Brawliseum game and couldn’t finish / retire it) will be getting 300 Gold.
Rewards will be delivered on November 26 (PT, so they can arrive late, even on November 27 to EU and Asia, keep that in mind).
We owe you all an update on compensation, so here it is! Recently, we encountered some tough issues during the 15.6 patch, along with the Brawliseum Tavern Brawl having to be disabled due to some major gameplay issues. To say “Thank You!” for bearing with us, we are granting the following rewards to those affected tomorrow, Nov. 26:
- 15.6 Patch Issues: 3 Saviors of Uldum Card Packs
- Note: This will be granted to players who downloaded 15.6 between Nov. 5 – 11
- Brawliseum – Battle of the Bans Issues: 300 Gold
- Note: This will be granted to any player that had an active Brawliseum run when the issues occurred
Thanks again for sticking with us!
The Hearthstone Team