Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate

Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate Card

Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate is a 10 Mana Cost Legendary Neutral Minion card from the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire set!

Card Text

Battlecry: If you've cast 10 spells this game, spin the Wheel of Yogg-Saron.

Flavor Text

Yogg take the wheel!

Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate Additional Information

If the 10 Spells played requirement is met, after you play Yogg-Saron, you spin the wheel. Here are all of the potential outcomes. Rod of Roasting has a 5% chance to happen, other outcomes have 19% chance:

Leave a Reply


  1. Dragonlor
    December 5, 2020 at 3:30 am

    Why is the card invented, this is just OP and it is favorable for the person who plays it. I am not spending 1600 to dust this crap.

  2. EksSkellybur
    October 26, 2020 at 7:40 am


    6 Stars for Fun

    4 Stars, because Its RNG on your Side.. Probably.

  3. ShadowDragon361
    October 25, 2020 at 6:23 am

    Does Mysterybox stop casting spells when Yogg dies/leaves the board?

    • Fidgety Troll
      October 25, 2020 at 9:34 pm

      i wouldn’t imagine it does since it only happens 19% time now instead of always

  4. Jed
    October 23, 2020 at 12:05 pm



  5. Noelle
    October 22, 2020 at 4:24 pm

    This is much better if your opponent has lots of minions, and you don’t have many.
    Curse of Flesh will summon less minions for your opponent, Mindflayer Goggles will steal more minions, Devouring Hunger will destroy more enemies than allies (and make a big big Yogg) and the other three options are much better with lots of potential enemy targets.

    • TTVDAGGER135
      February 1, 2021 at 3:12 pm

      I mean I had played him on a medium-size board from both players and had a 21,21 yogg on board

  6. TheDarksider
    October 22, 2020 at 4:14 pm

    This is a 10 mana minion with requirements guys, it’s not even fair comparing it to the 7 mana Solarian that could be discovered dozens of times during one single game.

  7. Thraben
    October 22, 2020 at 11:46 am

    People are tired of Solarian randomly spamming fireballs and winning the game by random? Let’s make a card that ends the game by random..

    All jokes aside, this card is fun for sure but the randomness is getting kinda out of hand at this point. 10 spells isn’t a difficult condition to a control deck by any means. It would be fine for most classes but Priest exists so.. Big oof.

    4 stars, I hope this won’t become a competitive card

    • Sidus
      October 22, 2020 at 12:05 pm

      I’m not even really worried about Priest with this tbh. The bigger sinners are probably going to be Mage (hell they can sometimes cast 10 spells in 1 turn with enough Ray of Frost) or Penflinger Paladin.

      This card is going to just be played in decks as a “contingency” in case you are behind because ALL results while behind are incredibly broken with you only potentially killing yourself 24% of the time. The remaining 76% of the time (and a decent amount of times on the 10 random spells) you are pretty much going to get a board clear with upsides. Whether it be 5 more random spells in hand (since they don’t get discarded like Evocation), “summoning” 3 minions of your opponent’s after getting rid of them, or having a like 20/20 Yogg on the board, this card is pretty much always a positive outcome.

    • MJT3ll3r
      October 22, 2020 at 12:38 pm

      Libram pally, druid, created by mage, created by priest, even effing spell damage shaman can probably run this as a skill inclusion.
      Put stuff like this in a fun format or tavern brawl, where it belongs, but neither winning or losing by a high variance rng bs card like these is never ‘fun’ when on ladder or in a tournament. Get your shit together blizzard.

  8. MJT3ll3r
    October 22, 2020 at 11:21 am

    So, you want less high variance rng cards deciding games? We love your imput.
    You know, here’s a fun idea! A high variance rng card that decides games!

  9. TOGX
    October 22, 2020 at 11:01 am

    What happens when you somehow reduce the cost of Yogg-saron, Master of fate by at least 3, then summon Spellward Jeweler, and then summon Yogg-saron, Master of fate and get the rod of roasting effect? Would you just win the game?

    • Sidus
      October 22, 2020 at 12:43 pm

      I would assume so since cards like Puzzle Box/Solarian will not target Elusive targets for their effects.

  10. Electronick
    October 22, 2020 at 10:40 am

    Oh hello instant craft if I don’t pull from packs.

  11. SupHypUlt
    October 22, 2020 at 9:21 am

    Yogg memes intensifies especially in Wild

  12. Scarecrow72
    October 22, 2020 at 9:19 am

    Too much RNG, but feels as fun as Yogg-Saron post-nerf.