Shifter Zerus is a 1 Mana Cost Legendary Neutral Minion card from the Whispers of the Old Gods set!
Each turn this is in your hand, transform it into a random minion.
Flavor TextIt's like being able to play with THREE angry chickens!
Shifter Zerus Additional Information
- “It changes every turn until you play it. It has a special glow on it and a tooltip if you mouse over it to remind you that it is Shifter Zerus.” [Source]
- “It changes at the start of your turn. You can only play it as Zerus the turn that you draw it. So if you draw it on turn 1 and your opponent has a 2/1 out, you can play it as a 1/1 to contest if you want to, or hang on to it for the right time.” [Source]
- “It cannot be silenced, once it’s played, it becomes that minion.” [Source]
- “Yes, it will stay as the transformed minion if returned to hand. It will no longer transform again once it’s played.” [Source]
- “If Mind Vision copies the transformed minion, it will not longer keep shifting. If it copies Zerus itself, it would.” [Source]