Felfire Deadeye is a 2 Mana Cost Common Demon Hunter, Hunter Minion card from the Darkmoon Races set!
Your Hero Power costs (1) less.
Flavor TextShe only shoots people who pet her cat without asking first.
- Mana Cost: 2
- Attack: 2
- Health: 3
- Crafting Cost: 40 / 400 (Golden)
- Arcane Dust Gained: 5 / 50 (Golden)
- Rarity: Common
- Classes: Demon Hunter, Hunter
- Card Type: Minion
- Set: Darkmoon Races
- Mechanics: Change Cost
Probably better in hunter than demon hunter, but like others said you are better off playing Tour Guide.
Could be cute in Even Hunter in Wild, but I don’t see it seeing too much play in general especially since it’s in the same rotation as Tour Guide.
The effect is nice, but I think tour guide is much better and therefore this wont see much play,
– tour guide is cheaper (this cost double..) and provides 1 free hero power which can delayed to next turn(s).
– This can be great if sticks to the board, so this must be removed where tour guide can be ignored.
overall tour guide provides better tempo (because of the mana differences) and therefore it’s better.
Great for Regardless, as long as your going Aggro, or Tempo. For Hunter, it’s another Tour Guide, but for Demon Hunter, they can use their Hero Powerful, for Completly Free, so long as it stays alive. I think that this is THE Card that a LOT of both Hunters and Demon Hunters were searching for, and now they finally got it. Though I still believe that Hunter would still prefer Tour Guides, they can still use 1 copy for Felfire Deadeye.