The update that brings nerfs to popular cards, such as Rockbiter Weapon, Tuskarr Totemic, Call of the Wild, Execute, Charge, Abusive Sergeant, and Yogg-Saron, Hope's End is live! You can now safely dust these cards for a full refund (make sure you’ve patched first). You should refund ALL of the cards because even if it is played in the future you can just recraft it at no loss!
If you are receiving the “Failed to load mono” error, try running the “Scan and Repair” feature under options in the Battle.net launcher.
Here’s a graphic containing all of the nerfs:
Official Patch Notes
- The following cards have been changed:
- Call of the Wild now costs 9 mana, up from 8 mana.
- Execute now costs 2 mana, up from 1 mana.
- Rockbiter Weapon now costs 2 mana, up from 1 mana.
- Tuskarr Totemic now reads “Battlecry: Summon a random basic Totem.”
- Abusive Sergeant now has 1 Attack, down from 2.
- Charge now costs 1 mana, down from 3, and reads “Give a friendly minion Charge. It can’t attack heroes this turn.”
- Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End now stops casting spells when it leaves the battlefield or is silenced.
- You will no longer be able to disenchant extra copies of cards that are not part of your collection.
- Decks that are converted from one format (Wild or Standard) to the other will now automatically be added to the bottom of their respective list.
- [Mobile] Clients should no longer get stuck on the Waiting for Authorization message when purchasing the Welcome Bundle.