Watch Professor Doyle and his faithful companion Eddie complete their journey in Un’Goro’s Crater!
Early on in Hearthstone, Blizzard used to use a lot of old art that was previously used in the WoW TCG for their cards. These days each set gets a ton of custom and high quality art made specifically for each card. Journey of Un’Goro already has a lot of great art revealed, and we’re just scratching the surface on what may be left to offer. Below you will find as much of the full card art from the Journey to Un’Goro expansion as I can find!
If I missed some art please let me know in the comments and I will add it to the post!
Time Warp – Token
Here’s our essential full guide to the next Hearthstone expansion: Journey to Un’Goro. This guide will feature cards, gameboard art, announcement and trailer video, card back art, general artwork, and more! I’ll be updating this guide immediately following the release of any new information. Be sure to bookmark this page to keep up-to-date!
- (4-1-17 – 2:45pm PDT): Added Wonders of Un’Goro video and E. Malone’s Journal.
- (3-31-17 – 4:15pm PDT): All cards have been added!
Journey to of Un’Goro Hearthstone Expansion Quick Information
- Release Date: April 6th, 2017
- New Cards: 135 in total!
- Two Legendaries for each class (one being a Quest Legendary card), and five Neutral Legendaries.
- More card reveals will happen on March 17th.
- Pre-Purchase: 50 Journey to Un’Goro card packs for $49.99 USD and receive the Fossil card back. This is available in-game now, check out Amazon Coins to save money (Amazon is offering 500 free coins for pre-purchase Journey to Un’Goro!)!
- New Tribe: Elementals – 18 Old cards will be receiving this tag as well.
- Elemental Tag Added List: Water Elemental, Anomalus, Ragnaros, Lightlord, Lightspawn, Dust Devil, Unbound Elemental, Fireguard Destroyer, Rumbling Elemental, Earth Elemental, Fire Elemental, Neptulon, Al'Akir the Windlord, Arcane Anomaly, Ice Rager, Magma Rager, Frost Elemental, Baron Geddon, and Ragnaros the Firelord.
- New Mechanic: Quest – Each Quest will have prerequisites listed on it—should you complete them, you’ll be granted incredible rewards! Quest cards are Legendary, so you can only have one in your deck, and they’ll always appear in your opening hand.
- New Mechanic: Adapt – The new Adapt keyword allows a minion to become infused with elemental power, granting it new properties. Similar to the discover mechanic, you will be presented with three options when you play a card with Adapt. You can choose one of these three options to immediately buff your minion.
Well, that was pretty hectic and my day isn’t over yet. I’m compiling a list of all the Journey to Un’Goro cards that were revealed today if you don’t want to wade through some of the cards you’ve already seen a few times.
Tons more cards after the jump!