Patch 19.0 is the biggest Hearthstone update in a long time, long time. On top of the new expansion, it completely revamps the progression system, adds achievements and so on. So I guess it was kind of obvious that we’ll also experience some bugs and other issues.
Blizzard provided a list of currently known issues that are already being worked on. They also ask for your feedback – if you encounter any other bugs, errors, or you have anything to share, you should comment either on this reddit post or on the official forums.
Here’s the current list, we’ll also try to keep it up to date and inform you about any changes / gamebreaking bugs.
Hey all! We added a LOT of new things to Hearthstone today. As expected with a major update such as this, there are a few bugs and other issues on our radar that we’ll be investigating. If you encounter a bug with this patch, let us know in this thread. You can find the issues we’re currently tracking below, pardon our dust!
- We’re aware of and working on a fix for Duels matches not rewarding XP.
- We’re aware of and working on a fix for Madness of the Darkmoon Faire cards not showing up in Duels loot buckets.
- We’re aware of a bug where some actions, such as editing or deleting existing decks, are being incorrectly tied to unlocking the Demon Hunter. We’re planning to address this in a future patch. The current workaround is to play through the Demon Hunter Prologue and unlock the class.
- We’re aware of several older pack reward pop ups being displayed on login related to Duels and Master of Everything.
- We’re aware of and tracking several visual bugs introduced with this patch.
- We’re investigating a bug where the Samsung Galaxy card back is missing from accounts that have earned it.
- We’re investigating an issue which may impact minimum spec mobile devices (those with fewer than 2GB of memory) on this patch which may result in degraded performance. This behavior may be triggered by accessing the new in-game Journal. We’re advising players to exit and relaunch Hearthstone if they encounter these issues.
- We’re aware of and investigating incorrect progress being shown for Solo Adventure Achievements.
- There is a known issue that sometimes causes Collection Achievements to appear to have incorrect progress—this will be fixed in an upcoming patch. When that happens, Collection Achievements will update to the correct progress, but no Achievements will be taken away.
- The descriptions for the following Achievements around controlling minions meeting certain criteria are rather unclear. Specifically, these Achievements check that you are meeting their criteria at the end of your turn. These descriptions will be updated in a future patch (For example, “Control a minion 20/20 or larger” will be updated to something along the lines of “End your turn with a minion 20/20 or larger in play.”):
- An Even Larger Man
- Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
- Not So Lonely
- Ride Together, Die Together
- Hall of Mirrors
- LOST “DOG”, CALL CURATOR
- My Shiny Fangs and Me