A new hotfix was just released that addressed a few issues, such as bugs related to Barbed Nets and Multi-Strike cards or players being stuck in Duels mode. It also bans Golakka Glutton from Arena, and I’m honestly not sure why, because the card didn’t seem particularly overpowered.
Hotfix is sever-side so you don’t need to download any patch. Check out full list of fixed bugs below:
We’re currently in the process of rolling out a server-side hotfix with the following updates:
- Fixes the bug that prevented Lokholar from being granted in new/returning player decks. Players who already claimed new/returning player decks that were supposed to include Lokholar, and have not already earned Lokholar, will have the card added to their collections in a future update.
- Fixes a bug that allowed Barbed Nets to trigger two ticks of the Hunter Questline under certain circumstances.
- Fixes a bug where Multi-Strike would prevent a player from attacking the enemy hero with Kurtrus, Demon-Render.
- Fixes a bug causing certain Duels players to get stuck when trying to enter the mode.
- Bans Golakka Glutton from Arena deckbuilding.
We will continue to track Patch 23.0 and update this post when we have new information to share.
It’s also worth noting that they acknowledged that players want a balance update and said that they’re working on it (which is kind of obvious, really, they always do early after the expansion’s launch):
Additionally, the team has heard feedback on format balance, particularly loudly from the Wild community. There’s a few moving pieces that go into that, so nothing to share yet, but the team is working on it.
— Nicholas “DeckTech” Weiss (@hsdecktech) April 21, 2022