Update: The patch is now out on PC! Mobile (Android/iOS) release should follow within the next couple of hours. Enjoy!
If you’re here from the giveaway post and are looking for new Season 4 minions, click here to get straight to them!
Last week, Blizzard has announced a massive Battlegrounds update that kicks off Season 4 of Battlegrounds. While we knew most of the important information already, we were still missing some of the details. Luckily, full patch notes have just dropped – the update doesn’t release until tomorrow (most likely around 10 AM PT / 19:00 CET), but it gives you more time to read and analyze all of the changes.
Here’s a quick summary of the patch:
- Battlegrounds Season 4 & Big Update – Of course, the main focus of the patch is Battlegrounds game mode. With 59 new minions, new Hero (Rock Master Voone), many balance changes and Poisonous keyword remake, it should be like playing in a completely different format. We already covered those things in detail in this post, so feel free to check it out.
- New In-Game Event – Mrrglgroove Dance Party – We have another Battlegrounds-focused in-game event coming on May 16. This time, players will be able to earn three BG Hero skins for participating. So if you don’t play Battlegrounds at all, feel free to ignore it.
- Heroic Brawliseum Returns – Once again, Heroic Brawliseum returns shortly before the mini-set. If I was cynical I would say that Blizzard tries to drain your gold so you’re forced to buy mini-set with real money, but since I’m not cy… okay, I am, that’s clearly what they’re doing. However, this time they want to drag you in even harder by offering not one, but TWO different skins. One for winning 3 games across any number of runs and one for getting 12 wins in a single run. And while going for the first one might make sense if you really like it, the second one will only be reserved for the top (or the luckiest) players.
- Bug Fixes & Game Improvements – Just like every patch, 26.2 offers a lot of bug fixes and QoL changes. It looks like the biggest one is migrating the whole client to a new Unity engine version – while it should improve the general performance, it can also lead to some sneaky bugs, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the first week after the update will be quite messy. Another important change not mentioned early is that you can now Magnetize your Mechs even if you have a full board – in all game modes! It’s a big deal for Mech builds in Battlegrounds and Mech decks elsewhere.
You can find full Patch 26.2 notes here:
Patch 26.2 launches Battlegrounds Season 4, where E.T.C.’s taking an exciting new show to Bob’s Tavern!
Battlegrounds Season 4 is Here
Are you ready to put the “band” in your warband?! Battlegrounds Season 4 is headlined by the new Rock Master Voone Hero, the new Venomous keyword, and a massive minion remix to Battlegrounds!
- On May 9, Battlegrounds Season 3 will end and Season 4 will begin. That means rankings will reset, Battlegrounds Buddies will be removed, minion pools will update, and the Battlegrounds Track will switch over. All rewards that were earned from the Season 3 Track, but not yet claimed, will automatically be claimed.
- Minion types will be rolled out in phases for Season 4. On May 9, only six types will be eligible in all games: Beasts, Murlocs, Dragons, Elementals, Naga, and Undead. On May 11, Pirates will be added to the pool of eligible types. On May 15, Demons will be added to the pool of eligible types. Finally, on May 22, Quilboar and Mechs will be added to the pool of eligible types.
Rock Master Voone
- Upbeat Harmony
- Passive. At the end of every 3 turns, get a plain copy of the left-most card in your hand.
Rock Master Voone will be available in all lobbies for two weeks after Patch 26.2.
Lady Vashj (Relics of the Deep)
- Old: Discover a Spellcraft spell of your Tier or lower. Passive: Your first one each turn is permanent.
- New: Discover a Spellcraft spell of your Tier or lower. Its effect is permanent.
Lich Baz’hial (Graveyard Shift)
- Old: [0 Gold] Take 4 damage. Gain 2 Gold.
- New: [1 Gold] Steal a minion in Bob’s Tavern. Take damage equal to its Tavern Tier.
- No longer banned in Beast lobbies.
- No longer banned in any lobbies.
- Now banned in Naga lobbies.
- Now banned in Naga lobbies.
Updated Armor Tiers
All Armor Tiers at the launch of Patch 26.2 will be as follows:
Hero Name Armor Armor (At Higher Levels)* Captain Hooktusk 15 10 Millhouse Manastorm 10 8 Master Nguyen 10 – Forest Warden Omu 10 – Galewing 8 – Mutanus the Devourer 10 13 Ysera 5 8 Arch-Villain Rafaam 10 – Cookie the Cook 8 – Scabbs Cutterbutter 10 – Trade Prince Gallywix 10 5 The Lich King 10 – Sire Denathrius 10 – Vanndar Stormpike 10 – Murloc Holmes 10 – Silas Darkmoon 12 – Tamsin Roame 16 – Pyramad 14 – The Rat King 9 – Vol’jin 15 10 Elise Starseeker 10 – George the Fallen 17 – Xyrella 15 10 Lady Vashj 10 – Maiev Shadowsong 18 10 C’Thun 10 17 Rokara 15 – Tickatus 14 – Varden Dawngrasp 9 – N’Zoth 17 – Death Speaker Blackthorn 14 – Ini Stormcoil 8 10 Al’Akir 13 – Lord Barov 19 10 Jandice Barov 12 – Dancin’ Deryl 18 15 The Great Akazamzarak 13 – Lich Baz’hial 10 – Patchwerk 0 – Sir Finley Mrrgglton 10 – Galakrond 18 – Guff Runetotem 10 15 Tess Greymane 14 – Millificent Manastorm 10 15 Deathwing 18 14 Cariel Roame 10 14 Reno Jackson 15 – Fungalmancer Flurgl 8 10 Professor Putricide 10 – Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End 12 – Nozdormu 15 – Shudderwock 10 – Patches the Pirate 5 14 Heistbaron Togwaggle 10 – Malygos 10 – Dinotamer Brann 13 – Skycap’n Kragg 15 – Sylvanas Windrunner 14 – Infinite Toki 10 – The Jailer 15 – Lord Jaraxxus 10 16 Drek’Thar 16 – Enhance-o-Mechano 15 – Ozumat 15 – Ragnaros the Firelord 10 15 Y’Shaarj 13 – Kael’thas Sunstrider 15 – Sneed 17 – Onyxia 14 – Alexstrasza 10 – Ambassador Faelin 12 – Bru’kan 12 – Zephrys, the Great 13 – Edwin VanCleef 19 – Rakanishu 14 – Queen Azshara 13 – Chenvaala 12 16 Tavish Stormpike 15 – Captain Eudora 15 – Greybough 16 – Illidan Stormrage 17 – Sindragosa 18 – Mr. Bigglesworth 18 – Kurtrus Ashfallen 17 15 Queen Wagtoggle 16 – Overlord Saurfang 19 – Aranna Starseeker 14 10 A.F. Kay 18 – King Mukla 14 18 The Curator 18 – Teron Gorefiend 10 12 E.T.C., Band Manager 10 – Rock Master Voone 10 –
* Some Heroes have high winrate disparities between lower-MMR and higher-MMR players. To account for this, some heroes are given an alternative Armor value, depending on the average play level of the lobby you’re in. Any hero that only lists one Armor amount has that same Armor at all levels of play.
Keyword Updates: Poisonous, Venomous, Windfury, and Magnetic
Poisonous has been removed from Battlegrounds. A new Battlegrounds keyword, Venomous, will take its place! Venomous is like Poisonous except that only the first minion that is damaged by a Venomous minion each combat is instantly destroyed.
Mega-Windfury has also been removed from Battlegrounds. Now, when a Windfury minion is tripled, it will still have Windfury. This change is to make Windfury more in line with other keywords and to open up more design space in the future.
Finally, you can now Magnetize to your Mechs even if you have a full board (this change applies to all Modes, not just Battlegrounds). This change was made to make Mech games smoother by removing negative play experiences; it also lets us focus more on Magnetic with this update.
Mistake [Tier 1, All]
- 1 Attack, 3 Health.
Incorporeal Corporal [Tier 1, Undead]
- 5 Attack, 5 Health. After this minion attacks, destroy it.
Southsea Busker [Tier 1, Pirate]
- 3 Attack, 1 Health. Battlecry: Gain 1 Gold next turn.
Manasaber [Tier 1, Beast]
- 4 Attack, 1 Health. Deathrattle: Summon two 0/1 Cublings with Taunt.
Upbeat Frontdrake [Tier 1, Dragon]
- 2 Attack, 1 Health. At the end of every 3 turns, get another random Dragon.
Low-Flier [Tier 2, Dragon]
- 3 Attack, 2 Health. At the end of your turn, give +2 Attack to all your minions with less Attack than this.
Humming Bird [Tier 2, Beast]
- 0 Attack, 3 Health. Your other Beasts have +2 Attack.
Backstage Security [Tier 2, Demon]
- 4 Attack, 6 Health. At the start of your turn, deal 1 damage to your hero.
Soul Rewinder [Tier 2, Demon]
- 3 Attack, 1 Health. After your hero takes damage, rewind it and give this +1 Health.
Lullabot [Tier 2, Mech]
- 2 Attack, 2 Health. Magnetic. At the end of your turn, gain +1/+1.
Upbeat Flutist [Tier 2, Murloc]
- 2 Attack, 5 Health. At the end of every 2 turns, give a random minion in your hand +9 Health.
Flourishing Frostling [Tier 2, Elemental]
- 0 Attack, 4 Health. Has +1 Attack for each Elemental you’ve played this game (wherever this is).
Reef Riffer [Tier 2, Naga]
- 1 Attack, 3 Health. Spellcraft: Give a minion stats equal to your Tavern Tier until next turn.
Zesty Shaker [Tier 3, Naga]
- 3 Attack, 4 Health. Once per Turn: After you cast Spellcraft spell on this, add a new copy of it to your hand.
Scourfin [Tier 3, Murloc]
- 6 Attack, 3 Health. Deathrattle: Give a random minion in your hand +5/+5.
Accord-o-Tron [Tier 3, Mech]
- 2 Attack, 3 Health. Magnetic. At the start of your turn, gain 1 extra Gold.
Malchezaar, Prince of Dance [Tier 3, Demon]
- 5 Attack, 2 Health. 2 Refreshes each turn cost Health instead of Gold.
Keyboard Igniter [Tier 3, Demon]
- 4 Attack, 2 Health. Battlecry: If you’ve taken damage since last turn, give your other Demons +1/+2.
Rylak Metalhead [Tier 3, Beast]
- 3 Attack, 4 Health. Taunt. Deathrattle: Trigger the Battlecries of adjacent minions.
- Dev Comment: Reminder that buffs awarded in combat are not permanent.
Banana Slamma [Tier 3, Beast]
- 2 Attack, 5 Health. After you summon a Beast in combat, double its stats.
Moon-Bacon Jazzer [Tier 3, Quilboar]
- 2 Attack, 5 Health. Battlecry: For the rest of the game, your Blood Gems give an extra +1 Health.
Gunpowder Courier [Tier 3, Pirate]
- 2 Attack, 4 Health. After you spend 5 Gold, give you Pirates +1 Attack.
Radio Star [Tier 3, Undead]
- 3 Attack, 1 Health. Deathrattle: Add a plain copy of the minion that killed this to your hand.
Xylo Bones [Tier 4, Undead]
- 5 Attack, 1 Health. After you summon a minion in combat, gain +3 Health permanently.
Lovesick Balladist [Tier 4, Pirate]
- 3 Attack, 4 Health. Battlecry: Give a Pirate +1 Health for each Gold spent this turn.
Underhanded Dealer [Tier 4, Pirate]
- 2 Attack, 2 Health. After you gain Gold, gain +1/+1.
Blade Collector [Tier 4, Pirate]
- 3 Attack, 2 Health. Also damages the minions next to whomever this attacks.
Prickly Piper [Tier 4, Quilboar]
- 6 Attack, 3 Health. Deathrattle: For the rest of the game, your Blood Gems give an extra +1 Attack.
Upbeat Duo [Tier 4]
- 4 Attack, 2 Health. Battlecry: Choose a minion. At the end of every 2 turns, this gives you a plain copy.
Plagued Tidewalker [Tier 4, Murloc/Undead]
- 2 Attack, 7 Health. Venomous.
Scrap Scraper [Tier 4, Mech]
- 3 Attack, 6 Health. Avenge (4): Get a random Magnetic Mech.
Bassgill [Tier 4, Murloc]
- 6 Attack, 2 Health. Deathrattle: Summon the highest Health minion from your hand for this combat only.
Bream Counter [Tier 4, Murloc]
- 4 Attack, 4 Health. While this is in your hand, after you play a Murloc, gain +3/+2.
Dancing Barnstormer [Tier 4, Elemental]
- 4 Attack, 2 Health. Deathrattle: Elementals in Bob’s Tavern have +2/+2 for the rest of the game.
Upbeat Upstart [Tier 4, Elemental]
- 4 Attack, 4 Health. Taunt. At the end of every 2 turns, set this minion’s Health to the highest in your warband.
Deep Blue Crooner [Tier 4, Naga]
- 2 Attack, 2 Health. Spellcraft: Give a minion +1/+1 until next turn. Improve your future Deep Blues.
Silent Swimmer [Tier 4, Naga]
- 5 Attack, 3 Health. Spellcraft: Give a minion +3/+5 and Stealth until next turn.
Stormbringer [Tier 4, Dragon]
- 1 Attack, 7 Health. After a different friendly Dragon gains Attack, this also gains it.
Disco Shuffler [Tier 5, Dragon]
- 4 Attack, 3 Health. Choose One – Trigger a friendly minion’s Battlecry; or Discover a Battlecry minion.
Sanctum Rester [Tier 5, Dragon]
- 5 Attack, 5 Health. Start of Combat: Give your other Dragons +8 Health.
Electric Synthesizer [Tier 5, Dragon]
- 3 Attack, 7 Health. Battlecry: Give your other Dragons +4 Attack.
Gusty Trumpeter [Tier 5, Elemental]
- 4 Attack, 5 Health. After you sell 6 Elementals, get another random Elemental.
Operatic Belcher [Tier 5, Murloc]
- 5 Attack, 2 Health. Venomous. Deathrattle: Give a friendly Murloc Venomous.
Utility Drone [Tier 5, Mech]
- 4 Attack, 5 Health. At the end of your turn, give your minions +1/+1 for each Magnetization they have.
Drakkari Enchanter [Tier 5]
- 1 Attack, 5 Health. Your end of turn effects trigger twice.
Imposing Percussionist [Tier 5, Demon]
- 6 Attack, 6 Health. Battlecry: Discover a Demon and deal damage to your hero equal to its Tavern Tier.
Tichondrius [Tier 5, Demon]
- 4 Attack, 4 Health. After your hero takes damage, give your other Demons +1/+1.
Bongo Bopper [Tier 5, Quilboar]
- 5 Attack, 5 Health. At the end of your turn, get a Blood Gem and play 2 more on this.
Record Smuggler [Tier 5, Pirate]
- 7 Attack, 6 Health. At the start of your turn, gain 1 Gold. Repeat for each other friendly Pirate.
Upbeat Impressionist [Tier 5, Pirate]
- 8 Attack, 4 Health. At the end of every 2 turns, make a Pirate in your hand Golden.
The Boogie Monster [Tier 6]
- 3 Attack, 8 Health. After you play a Tier 1 minion, progress to the next Tier and give your minions +1/+2.
- Dev Comment: This caps at Tier 6, at which point you need to keep playing Tier 6 minions to get the effect.
Octosari, Wrap God [Tier 6, Beast]
- 6 Attack, 7 Health. Deathrattle: Summon a 2/2 Tentacle. (Gains +2/+2 permanently after you summon a minion in combat!)
Polarizing Beatboxer [Tier 6, Mech]
- 3 Attack, 7 Health. Whenever you Magnetize another minion, it also Magnetizes to this.
Choral Mrrrglr [Tier 6, Murloc]
- 6 Attack, 6 Health. Start of Combat: Gain the stats of all minions in your hand.
Rock Rock [Tier 6, Elemental]
- 4 Attack, 4 Health. After you play an Elemental, give your minions +2 Attack. (Swaps to Health next turn.)
Elemental of Surprise [Tier 6, Elemental]
- 8 Attack, 8 Health. Divine Shield. This minion can triple with any Elemental.
Bristlebach [Tier 6, Quilboar]
- 2 Attack, 10 Health. Avenge (1): Play a Blood Gem on all your Quilboar.
Fleet Admiral Tethys [Tier 6, Pirate]
- 5 Attack, 6 Health. After you spend 8 Gold, get another random Pirate.
- Old: 1 Attack, 3 Health. After you play a Demon, deal 1 damage to your hero and gain +2/+2.
- New: 1 Attack, 4 Health. After you play a Demon, deal 1 damage to your hero and gain +2/+1.
- Old: 2 Attack, 4 Health.
- New: 2 Attack, 2 Health.
- Old: 4 Attack, 2 Health.
- New: 5 Attack, 2 Health.
Deep Sea Angler
- Old: Spellcraft: Give a minion +3 Health and Taunt until next turn.
- New: Spellcraft: Give a minion +4 Health and Taunt until next turn.
- Old: [Tier 3] 4 Attack, 3 Health. Battlecry and Deathrattle: Get a Blood Gem.
- New: [Tier 2] 3 Attack, 2 Health. Deathrattle: Get a Blood Gem.
- Old: [Tier 4] 4 Attack, 6 Health. Whenever another friendly Pirate attacks, give it +3/+3.
- New: [Tier 2] 2 Attack, 4 Health. Whenever a friendly Pirate attacks, give it +3 Attack.
- Old: [Tier 4]
- New: [Tier 3]
- Old: [Tier 4] 5 Attack, 4 Health.
- New: [Tier 3] 3 Attack, 2 Health.
- Old: After a spell is played on this, gain Poisonous until end of turn.
- New: After a spell is played on this, gain Venomous until end of turn.
- Old: [Tier 5] 5 Attack, 1 Health.
- New: [Tier 4] 3 Attack, 1 Health.
Young Murk Eye
- Old: 8 Attack, 5 Health. At the end of your turn, the Murloc to the left of this triggers its Battlecry.
- New: 7 Attack, 4 Health. At the end of your turn, the minion to the left of this triggers its Battlecry.
- Old: 3 Attack, 4 Health. Whenever this attacks, give your Pirates +2/+2 permanently.
- New: 3 Attack, 7 Health. Whenever this attacks, give your Pirates +2/+1 permanently.
- Old: Poisonous. Start of Combat: For each of your minion types gain +5/+5, Windfury, Divine Shield, or Taunt.
- New: Venomous. Start of Combat: For each of your minion types gain +5/+5, Windfury, Reborn, or Taunt.
- Old: At the end of your turn, each friendly Demon consumes a minion in Bob’s Tavern to gain its stats.
- New: At the end of your turn, your other Demons consume a minion in Bob’s Tavern to gain its stats.
- Old: At the end of your turn, play a Blood Gem on all friendly minions.
- New: At the end of your turn, play a Blood Gem on your other minions.
Kalecgos, Arcane Aspect
- Old: After you play a minion with Battlecry, give your Dragons +1/+1.
- New: After you trigger a Battlecry, give your Dragons +1/+1.
- Dev Comment: This means you get the bonus not just when you play a Battlecry minion, but also whenever any effect triggers a Battlecry—including an additional trigger from Brann. “Trigger” doesn’t require there’s a successful target for the Battlecry; you can still just play a Battlecry minion for this effect.
Minion Pool Updates
- Bloodsail Cannoneer, Saltscale Honcho, and Palescale Crocoscale have been returned to the minion pool.
- 59 minions have been removed from the minion pool:
- Ball of Minions; Arm of the Empire; Poetic Pen Pal; Tea Master Theotar; Friend of a Friend; Alley Cat; Cave Hydra; Bird Buddy; Goldrinn, the Great Wolf; Impatient Doomsayer; Kathra’natir; Piggyback Imp; Soul Juggler; Bigfernal; Voidlord; Iron Sensei; Holy Mecherel; Cyborg Drake; Grease Bot; Felfin Navigator; Swolefin; Toxfin; Seafood Slinger; Party Elemental; Dazzling Lightspawn; Lil’ Rag; Master of REalities; Gentle Djinni; Lieutenant Garr; Shoal Commander; Warden of Old; Eelbound Archer; Waverider; Roadboar; Bristleback Brute; Groundshaker; Agamaggan, the Great Boar; Darkgaze Elder; Red Whelp; Nether Drake; Atramedes; Razorgore; Evolving Chromawing; Deck Swabbie; Salty Looter; Southsea Strongarm; Southsea Captain; Goldgrubber; Cap’n Hoggarr; Greta Gold-Gun; Dread Admiral Eliza; First Mate Pip; Rot Hide Gnoll; Lich Doctor; Jelly Belly; Possessive Banshee; Murloc Warleader; Rabid Saurolisk; and Tavern Tipper.
- You can see all new and returning minions, grouped by minion type, in our Season 4 Announcement Blog.
Misc. Other Battlegrounds Updates
- The Brann’s Blessing Darkmoon Prize now reads, “Your Battlecries trigger an extra time this turn.”
- Y’Shaarj’s Hero Power, Embrace Your Rage, has gotten a text-only update for clarity.
- Alexstrasza’s Hero Power, Queen of Dragons, has gotten a text-only update for clarity.
- The text of Brann’s Epic Egg (Dinotamer Brann’s Buddy) has gotten a text-only update for clarity.
- The Cost to upgrade from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 5 is not reverting; it is now 11 Gold as a regular rule.
New Battlegrounds Track
The Season 4 Battlegrounds Track, with the Season Pass, features 40 new levels of rewards, including 5 Legendary Hero Skins, 10 Epic Hero Skins, 5 Rare Hero Skins, 1 Rare Board, 1 Rare Bartender, 12 Rare Emotes, 2 Epic Strikes, and 1 Legendary Strike that you build as you progress!
For more details about the Season 4 Battlegrounds Track, and the new Battlegrounds Season Pass, see our Season 4 Announcement Blog.
New In-Game Event: Mrrglgroove Dance Party
We’re throwing a Battlegrounds party to celebrate the launch of Season 4! From May 16 to May 30, you can complete Battlegrounds-based Event Quests to earn Event XP on the special event rewards track. Complete the rewards track to earn three Murlocized Battlegrounds Hero Skins!
Heroic Tavern Brawl Returns Again!
On May 17, the Heroic Tavern Brawl (Standard format) is back for more fierce competition against top players! Pay the entry fee and then play until you either get 3 losses or 12 wins. The further you get, the bigger your rewards!
There will also be three special Legendary Quests active during the Heroic Brawl. Win one game of Hearthstone (even outside of the Heroic Tavern Brawl) to win 1 Standard Pack. This means that players who don’t want to participate in the Heroic Tavern Brawl can still easily get their weekly Tavern Brawl pack, and players who do participate in the Heroic Tavern Brawl get a little additional prizing. Win 3 games in Heroic Tavern Brawl (across any number of runs) to get the new Frostmonger Sai Death Knight Hero Skin. And win an astonishing 12 games in a single Heroic Tavern Brawl run for the ultimate prize: the Crimson Knight Sai Hero Skin!
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [General] Hearthstone has upgraded to a more recent Unity version. Minimum spec requirements to play Hearthstone now require at least iOS 12/Mac 10.14.
- [General] Fixed a bug where background sound from other apps could not be played on certain mobile devices.
- [General] Re-enabled the ability to see opponent’s mouse-overs.
- [Hearthstone] Updated the interaction between Thornmantic Musician and Dormant Beasts (such as Wildseeds) so that the Dormant Beast will no longer consume the Musician’s effect.
- [Hearthstone] Corrected typing for Wild Pyromancer. It is now an Undead in all formats except for Classic (where there are no Undead—sorry, Sylvanas).
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where players were unable queue games with decks containing golden cards that were added automatically by the card re-rolling system.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where players were sometimes unable to add cards to E.T.C.’s Band on mobile.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Photographer Fizzle’s Snapshot would be empty after a backwards zone transition (such as after being moved from your hand to your deck).
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Rush minions that attacked and then were moved through time by Anachronos would not be able to attack when they returned.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where the minion Felscale Evoker was classified as a Shadow spell.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Reckoning ceased to exist after it rotated out of Standard.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug that allowed players to put four copies of Muster for Battle in their Wild decks.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Golden Freedealing Gambler would sometimes only sell for 3 Gold.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed bugged interactions with the resistance bug of the Summit Campfire Ability and various Equipment.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where the Ysera’s Vengeance Equipment did not apply damage buff to the Verdant Breath Ability.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed bugs with the Ysera Emerald Dream Ability (Nightmare and Ysera Awakens).
- [Mercenaries] Fixed bugs where the various Equipment effects did not progress beyond Tier 4.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where the Flametongue Totem Treasure always dealt Tier 1 damage.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug with the Razorgore boss fight.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Ragnaros’s Task 10 did not progress.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where some buffs didn’t correctly update text boxes.
- [Collection] Fixed a bug where Diamond Darkbishop Benedictus and Diamond Ragnaros the Firelord were missing from Standard.
- Misc. other bug fixes and game improvements.