Wardruid Loti is one of the nine bosses you will face in the Rumble Run! Learn some tips and tricks on how-to defeat her, a list of her shrines, and the cards she’ll be using to try and take you down!
How Rumble Run Bosses Work
In the Rumble Run, you will face eight different bosses out of a total of nine. Why is it eight? Because once you pick a shrine, you will not fight against that team/class. So, if you pick a Shaman Shrine, you will not face off against the leader of the Krag’wa’s Frogs, Zentimo.
These bosses will be thrown at you at random. Each time you play, you will face a different order of bosses. That means the difficulty of each boss varies depending on what position you face them. If you fight them early on in the Rumble, they will be a lot easier than they would be if you faced them last.
Wardruid Loti is the leader of the Druid team called Gonk’s Raptors.
Dinosaur Parkour. The first (and wildest) team of the Rumble. A roving, raving pack of dinosaur riders that leap from Megasaur to Direhorn before pouncing on their slow-moving prey.
Wardruid Loti’s Shrines
Each time you face Wardruid Loti she will be using one of the following Shrines. These are the same Shrines you will get the option of using when you start up a new run.
- Bonds of Balance: At the end of your turn, gain Attack equal to your hero’s Attack.
- Gonk's Armament: Whenever you gain Armor, refresh your Mana Crystals.
- Gonk's Mark: After you summon a minion, give it +1/+1.
Wardruid Loti’s Cards
We’ll add more possible cards in the future, but these are some the unique to Rumble Run cards you will be playing against!
- Astral Raptor: Rush. Overkill: Summon another Astral Raptor.
- Direhorn Stomper: Rush. Overkill: summon a minion from your deck with the highest Attack.
- Succoring Skyscreamer: Whenever you gain Armor, draw a card. It costs (2) less.
- The Fan Favorite: Overkill: Give your hero +10 Attack this turn.
- Water Spirit: Start of Game: Draw this. Deathrattle: Gain 2 Mana Crystals.
- Zandalari Striker: After your hero attacks, give your minions +2 Attack.
- Astral Tiger (Bonds of Balance)
- Mana Addict (Bonds of Balance)
- Swipe (Gonk’s Mark)
- Mark of the Loa (Gonk’s Mark)
- Ultimate Infestation (Gonk’s Armament)
- Malorne (Gonk’s Armament)
How-to Defeat Wardruid Loti – Tips & Tricks
- Make sure you adapt your gameplan depending on the Shrine you’re facing! The bosses have different decks for each of them and the included cards greatly synergize with their abilities.
- Gonk's Mark can easily get out of hand if left unchecked, but luckily enough it only has three health, meaning you can easily take it out early on, and most of Loti’s little critters don’t pose a particularly serious threat after that.
- Bonds of Balance: This Shrine may seem a lot scarier than it is, but it’s important to note that its Attack value resets every time you get to kill it. As such, it’s often worth overtrading into it so that your opponent doesn’t get even more value later down the line. Keep in mind that the deck runs Astral Tigers for the late-game!
- Direhorn Stomper can very easily nuke you out of the game with a Tyrantus or something similar: if you’re doing well, try to hold a hard removal option back if possible.
- Try to kill the Gonk's Armament deck as quickly as possible. Needless to say, card_link name=”Ultimate Infestation”] beyond turn ten is practically game-winning for your opponent, especially in the later stages of the run.