Update: Five more Quest rewards revealed by Tyler.
Update #2: Four more Quest rewards revealed by awedragon.
Update #4: Four more Quest rewards revealed by PlayHearthstone’s TikTok channel.
A big update is coming to Battlegrounds on August 30 – Patch 24.2 will mark the beginning on the new Season. Season 2 is adding a mechanic called Quests, rewards track & BG XP system, and of course a bunch of new minions & heroes.
However, we didn’t see all of the new minions & heroes right away. They will be showcased by different outlets and content creators later today and tomorrow. We’ll keep updating this post as more are revealed.
Here are the ones we’ve seen so far:
Quest requirements will be randomly matched with rewards. As you can see, not all Quest rewards are on the same power level. But don’t worry about that – quest/requirement pairings will get adjusted depending on the difficulty. More powerful rewards will have higher requirements, and vice versa – weaker Quests will be easy to complete. You will often have to pick between fast, but smaller reward now (tempo) and a bigger reward that will only come online in the late game (long-term value).
- Witness Protection – Have a friendly Taunt minion attacked 8 times.
- Unmask the Culprit – Lose or tie 3 combats.
- Track the Footprints – Have Bob’s Tavern refreshed 10 times.
- Sort it all Out – Order your minions from lowest to highest Attack for 4 combats.
- Invite the Guests – Buy 7 minions.
- Find the Murder Weapon – Increase a friendly minion’s stats 15 times.
- Follow the Money – Spend 25 gold.
- Exhume the Bones – Trigger 6 friendly Deathrattles.
- Dust for Prints – Add 15 cards to your hand.
- Cry for Help – Play 6 Battlecry minions.
- ??? – Play 4 Nagas or Demons. (My guess is that tribes change randomly depending on what’s available in the match.)
- ??? – Summon 20 minions.
- ??? – Have 18 friendly minions die.
- The Smoking Gun – Your minions have +5 Attack.
- Evil Twin – Start of Combat: Summon a copy of your highest-Health minion.
- Another Hidden Body – Discover a minion of your Tavern Tier (can be earned endlessly!)
- Stolen Gold – Start of Combat: Make your left and righ-most minions Golden.
- Anima Bribe – After you sell a minion, give its stats to a minion in Bob’s Tavern.
- Devils in the Details – At the end of your turn, your left and right-most minions consume a minion in Bob’s Tavern.
- Ritual Dagger – After a friendly Deathrattle minion dies, give it +4/+4 permanently.
- Snicker Snacks – At the end of your turn, 2 friendly minions trigger their Battlecries.
- Theotar’s Parasol – At the end of your turn, give your right-most minion Stealth until next turn and +8 Health.
- The Friends Along the Way – At the start of your turn, get 2 random Naga.
- Victim’s Specter – After each combat, get a plain copy of the last friendly minion that died.
- Teal Tiger Sapphire – Minions in Bob’s Tavern have +1/+1 for each time it was Refreshed this turn.
- Mirror Shield – After each Refresh, give a minion in Bob’s Tavern +4/+4 and Divine Shield.
- Secret Sinstone – After you Discover a card, get an extra copy of it.
- Ghastly Mask – Add ‘another card’ to your hand. Your end of turn effects trigger twice. (We don’t know what “another card” is, we’ll let you know as soon as we find out.)
- Cooked Book – After you buy a minion, give it +1/+1 and upgrade this.
- Staff of Origination – Start of Combat: Give your minions +15/+15.
- Yogg-tastic Tasties – At the start of your turn, spin the Wheel of Yogg-Saron.
- Tiny Henchmen – At the end of your turn, give +2/+2 to 3 friendly minions of Tier 3 or lower.
- Wondrous Wisdomball – Occasionally gives helpful Refreshes.
- Pilfered Lamps – You only need 2 copies of a minion to make it Golden.
- Red Hand – At the start of your turn, give a minion in your hand +12/+12.
- Alter Ego – Odd Tier minions in Bob’s Tavern have +6/+6. (Swaps to Even next turn!)
- Menagerie Mayhem – At the end of your turn, give your minions +1 Attack fo reach friendly minion type.