This week’s Tavern Brawl is “Wacky Waxy Winter’s Veil”!
Discuss this Tavern Brawl on our Discord!
Official Description for Wacky Waxy Winter’s Veil
Greatfather Kobold got a little carried away with the presents. He’s wrapped up the strongest creatures and heroes in Azeroth! Free them!
Wacky Waxy Winter’s Veil Chalkboard
- You get a Classic card pack for winning your first game this week.
- It’s the second time we see this Brawl. Last time we’ve seen it on December 20, 2017.
- This is a PvP Brawl.
- Brawl’s format is Wild.
- It’s a Constructed Brawl – you need to pick a Hero and build your own deck.
- Each player starts with four 0/4 Large Waxy Gifts on their board. When you destroy your opponent’s Gifts, you will receive a random Legendary minion that costs 3 less mana.
- On Turn 7, four more Gifts drop on each side of the board. If there aren’t enough space, they fill the rest of the board (or nothing drops if the board is full).
- Since you start with a few durable minions, anything that buffs them is a good idea. You want to make them harder for your opponent to get rid of. There are also a few ways to just reap the rewards immediately by destroying your opponent’s gifts – e.g. Crazed Alchemist.
- Because your opponent wants to destroy your gifts, you can always try Silencing or Transforming (e.g. Evolving) them to prevent enemy from getting discounted Legendaries.